Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea's new hint... new updates on the way. Joy!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Seeing that new concept art image Professor Falmea provided in her newest Falmea Friday is surely re-igniting the ambitions to many that new updates to P101 are on the way.

While I know that character may be heading to P101 soon, let's not forget that we may see the Test Realm up soon. Professor Falmea, if you're around, I want to give you great props to you by showing that image to us! Thanks plenty!

We've had many side content updates time & time again, but, we've been waiting for our overdue P101 major story update for a long time now, & I'm hoping the long wait was worth it. We still need to move forward with the P101 story, & we can't forget that.

Though, we can't get our hopes up just yet. The guessing towards new updates vastly differs once KI gives out new teasers to new P101 content updates already on the way.

Nevertheless, to those who were too concerned about P101's state, I, along with others, have told you to not worry. Just because KI formed their MMO Live Team doesn't mean that they would only make more updates to W101. Remember Falmea's words about their team that are really working to bring new updates to W101 & P101 at once.

She still means that with that team's formation, P101 will still have, & always will have, new updates on the way, no less, especially with KI doing W101 updates, too, instead of going back & forth between the two former separate teams that worked on both games.

Everyone, we all still need to have faith in KI. They are all still doing their best to keep us happy, no matter what.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
I know! I am soooo excited!

Ensign
May 01, 2012
Squeeee! sorry...got excited...

Side updates are nice , but it has been far to long since we have had a story update! Looking forward to whatever comes our way...Crafting , fishing , gardening , gems/augments , and most definitely a story update , would be most appreciated and would benefit this game majorly!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Angus Thunderpants on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
Squeeee! sorry...got excited...

Side updates are nice , but it has been far to long since we have had a story update! Looking forward to whatever comes our way...Crafting , fishing , gardening , gems/augments , and most definitely a story update , would be most appreciated and would benefit this game majorly!
All we know is that we may be seeing the Test Realm going up sometime soon. Sneak peeks of new content always leads to the Test Realm going online, & that's always one o' the most exciting parts in our lives! Good to remember that KI still remembers P101! Who knows what other sneak peeks will we be seeing next?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
comwolf on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
I know! I am soooo excited!
Yes! We all know these kind of hints usually lead to one thing... the Test Realm going up someday! Excitement awaits us!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
How does one enter the test realm?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
How does one enter the test realm?
When it's up, if you're a member, you'll see a sneak peek thingy up in the banner at the top of the pirate home page (and other pages). You'll have to download the test realm and accept the terms of use before you can play in there.

Warning: If you have a house with a wishing well, don't visit the well in test. It'll count as your visit for the day, but anything you get in the test realm will NOT transfer over to the main realm.

Of course, this is all academic until there is something to test in the test realm, so for now just keep enjoying P101 as you have been.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
When it's up, if you're a member, you'll see a sneak peek thingy up in the banner at the top of the pirate home page (and other pages). You'll have to download the test realm and accept the terms of use before you can play in there.

Warning: If you have a house with a wishing well, don't visit the well in test. It'll count as your visit for the day, but anything you get in the test realm will NOT transfer over to the main realm.

Of course, this is all academic until there is something to test in the test realm, so for now just keep enjoying P101 as you have been.
One thing is always sure, when sneak peeks are up, the moment the Test Realm goes up again gets nearer.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:

If I am lucky I will have membership for the approaching school holidays and during that time I'll hope it's up

Cross my fingers test realm opens up during my month of pirating adventures