Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

-0 dmg showing when attacking?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Honestly not sure if this is a bug or something else. but i'm really feeling it is a bug personally. many times i've seen myself, a summon, pet or other player attack an enemy and after attack when the damage is being done and shown, if you have this option on to see damage", i have seen -0 damage appear during attacks often and at varied times and in varied places/combats. I know that enemies can resist/absorb damage or even be immune at times as can players, but when this happens you see, resisted, absorbed or immune pop up. This is the main reason i believe seeing the -0 damage is a bug. Just wanted to bring attention to this if it hasn't already been brought so hopefully this can be fixed or if not a bug then at least explained as to what is happening here.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Covenator1162 on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Honestly not sure if this is a bug or something else. but i'm really feeling it is a bug personally. many times i've seen myself, a summon, pet or other player attack an enemy and after attack when the damage is being done and shown, if you have this option on to see damage", i have seen -0 damage appear during attacks often and at varied times and in varied places/combats. I know that enemies can resist/absorb damage or even be immune at times as can players, but when this happens you see, resisted, absorbed or immune pop up. This is the main reason i believe seeing the -0 damage is a bug. Just wanted to bring attention to this if it hasn't already been brought so hopefully this can be fixed or if not a bug then at least explained as to what is happening here.
It is a known bug. See below post from KI.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/what-is-with-all-the-0s-in-combat-8ad6a4143b225808013b29e5534b50b0/8ad6a4183b22584e013b398215bf3fb4?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a4183b22584e013b398215bf3fb4