Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I lost Baar.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
Hey Griffin here, and I need some help. Tonight I bought 60,000 crowns for the Pack-A-Palooza, I gained some cool mega snacks and the buckler bear, the musket bear, and almost Baar. After I got Yohr I bought a couple of more packs and got Baar. Boochbeard popped up and said he was ready for promotion!

So I clicked the OK button underneath the snacks and Baar and my screen became yellow completely then rainbow colored on my pirate101 window. Then it cleared and went back to normal, but Baar, the snack, and the house items were still there. So I clicked OK but it didn't budge. I tried esc and tried to exit that way but when I said I'm sure I want to exit that didn't work either. I noticed the pirate101 music stop playing and the background noise was silent. So I decided to just right click on the window on the toolbar and close it.

I reopened Pirate101, did my login, then clicked play. But when I clicked my companion management to give Baar his epics and move him around. He wasn't there. Only Yohr and the musket bear. I don't know what the heck to do! I have a screenshot of Baar, and the house items after the screen stop being colorful I don't know if that helps.

What Should I do???!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 09, 2015
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Hey Griffin here, and I need some help. Tonight I bought 60,000 crowns for the Pack-A-Palooza, I gained some cool mega snacks and the buckler bear, the musket bear, and almost Baar. After I got Yohr I bought a couple of more packs and got Baar. Boochbeard popped up and said he was ready for promotion!

So I clicked the OK button underneath the snacks and Baar and my screen became yellow completely then rainbow colored on my pirate101 window. Then it cleared and went back to normal, but Baar, the snack, and the house items were still there. So I clicked OK but it didn't budge. I tried esc and tried to exit that way but when I said I'm sure I want to exit that didn't work either. I noticed the pirate101 music stop playing and the background noise was silent. So I decided to just right click on the window on the toolbar and close it.

I reopened Pirate101, did my login, then clicked play. But when I clicked my companion management to give Baar his epics and move him around. He wasn't there. Only Yohr and the musket bear. I don't know what the heck to do! I have a screenshot of Baar, and the house items after the screen stop being colorful I don't know if that helps.

What Should I do???!
I really feel you and I hope you get some form of consolation

Ensign
May 09, 2015
Thanks Darius, yeah I'm hoping this problem will get solved soon.

Ensign
May 09, 2015
I opened the packs up on my witch in mooshu. Mooshu can be a bit laggy at times, maybe that's why it glitched? I also had a full inventory of items on my witch. But the companion management and the inventory are two different things.. Right??

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
I opened the packs up on my witch in mooshu. Mooshu can be a bit laggy at times, maybe that's why it glitched? I also had a full inventory of items on my witch. But the companion management and the inventory are two different things.. Right??
hope you get this fixed, the packs wont open if you dont have room, so most likely you will be ok :)
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
good luck getting baar back, your lucky because some people use like 200k crowns to get 1 bear companion
i saw it like long ago