Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer shots and Hide

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
I am a Swashbuckler with a combo weapon, and whenever I use a Musketeer shot (Bonfire Shot in particular, although I'd imagine this problem affects all powers) only the center target suffers doubled damage while the others only take normal damage. Is this intended? If not, can it be fixed?

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
I believe it is. I've had experience on my now solo and recluse musketeer, that when hidden, the center blast of our trick shots receives the double damage increase. The outside shots are the same or maybe slightly better, all depending on the enemies defense or your weapon power.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
coconut pirate on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
I believe it is. I've had experience on my now solo and recluse musketeer, that when hidden, the center blast of our trick shots receives the double damage increase. The outside shots are the same or maybe slightly better, all depending on the enemies defense or your weapon power.
That doesn't mean it's intended.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Robobot1747 on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
That doesn't mean it's intended.
Ask Ratbeard then. If you don't like my answer, deal with it for now. It's never worked where all enemies in the trick shot receive double the damage under a hide. I have a strong feeling that this may be intended, as to why you believe it is not, I would like to know why. Thanks for asking.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
coconut pirate on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
Ask Ratbeard then. If you don't like my answer, deal with it for now. It's never worked where all enemies in the trick shot receive double the damage under a hide. I have a strong feeling that this may be intended, as to why you believe it is not, I would like to know why. Thanks for asking.
I'd like to, but he doesn't seem to be here. If you don't like MY response, kindly don't be rude about it. As to why I think it may not be intended, there's no damage falloff while hidden; the card's damage to all enemies is what's printed, so I don't see why that would change while hidden.