Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dying Mounts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 14, 2013
I just had an idea off the top of my head, how cool would it be if you could dye mounts! You could do it like your flag, with a base and trim colour if the mount as different patterns ( I'm thinking of the tiger mount ) or just pick one colour. I think it could add some real diversity to mounts and allow players to express themselves more. You probably would have to pay crowns but I think it would be worth it.

By the way, I would probably have a bright pink puma, just saying.

Matthew

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Darkwolf1601 on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
I just had an idea off the top of my head, how cool would it be if you could dye mounts! You could do it like your flag, with a base and trim colour if the mount as different patterns ( I'm thinking of the tiger mount ) or just pick one colour. I think it could add some real diversity to mounts and allow players to express themselves more. You probably would have to pay crowns but I think it would be worth it.

Matthew
I agree, there's some wonderful colors in this game and it would allow us to make our pirates even more unique.
Plus gain extra revenue for KI ( should crowns be used ).

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Darkwolf1601 on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:

Matthew
I would dye my shark's base black and trim, red.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
OH I thought you meant having your rental mounts cough out blood and die when their timers ran out... Lol

I think there are dyeable mounts in W101? Idk. Anyhow having it in P101 would be cool I guess.

Especially a unicorn mount from Valencia named BOOK 15!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think this would also me a fun idea would make it more colorful out there!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
OH I thought you meant having your rental mounts cough out blood and die when their timers ran out... Lol

I think there are dyeable mounts in W101? Idk. Anyhow having it in P101 would be cool I guess.

Yes, there was a moment where I was thinking "How should they die?" Wonderful pun on "dying" , made me LOL.
There are now dyable mounts in W101 from the new bundles.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's a nice idea,maybe someday if/when our pirate character(s) travels to the next world. For example a crystal shark mount, maybe in a future bundle or a craftable item in a future update .For example trim color black and base color hot pink,and viola your very own custom colored crystal shark mount.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
AndrewDeathblade11... on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:

That would be kind of fun in a creepy way. They could start coughing about an hour before the timer runs out to give you warning that you're about to be de-mounted.