Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Most Memorable Pirate101 Moment

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
After sailing the sky's for years I finally took the chance to look back at past expierences; the most memorable moments in my piratin' career...?

-The first would be my venture to Cool Ranch. Before I sailed the skyways of Cool Ranch first hand, I was obsessed with it. Extremely exited to explore the wild west I rushed through the game-probably not the best idea-but it was well worth it.

-The other memorable moment was docking in Marleybone. I am an avid Wizard101 player and Marleybone is by far my favorite world-with the exception on Mooshu. Docking in Marleybone was such a great moment, also finding out there were no rooftops... .

Jack Norrington

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Most memorable moments? The first time I sailed through a stormgate into the space between worlds - wow, the art was amazing! Plus seeing the other worlds of the Spiral in their orbits through space was mind blowing!
Like you, entering Marleybone and seeing the results of our influence on the war between Valencia and Marlybone, I literally gasped!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
For me, speaking with Meowiarty. I did defeat him on my Necromancer after all. It was fun to see what happened after to him after Alexis Soulthorn gave him a good thrash! Hehe...

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
For me it was probably defeating Deacon. I was a bit sad to leave Cool Ranch, but still, it was really fun to defeat him.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I have some really memorable tower runs that make me still laugh when I think of them. Like turning the tide against the nefarious with a man down, one person drank the potion, and the other person was dead and I surrounded against them with 26 hit points left was able to turn the tide with a mooshu doubloon which by only the intervention of divine grace caused them all to turn away from me so that I could heal the dead guy which threw the battle in our favor and we ended up winning!

Or.....a good solo battle against them with a glass of Irish liqueur in one hand and typing with the other into the hours of the night against Ben who could not get a lock on me because I ran around making him move so he couldn't shoot me to death.....and IT TOOK FOREVER! I was totally gone by the end of the fight...I drank all my drink! When I beat him I said there take that THAT...YOU SON OF A......(yeah... ok sorry...)

Or the only battle where I was so into it that I called out in real life WAIT NO! and actually reached my arm out to pull this person back and then realized yeah its not real. In the fort magazine where you have to get the gun powder to blow up the safe. So, I was asked to help a player who said she couldn't beat it so I came there and she runs right into the middle of all the explosive kegs. I can still see as if it was in slow motion the grenadier throwing the grenade causing the chain reaction of explosions! I was terrified! Like I said I was into it. I was sure there wasn't enough left of her to fill a thimble. When the smoke cleared she had a few hit points left. Thank God!

Ok, time for a little Dante style honesty. Any dungeon run with Esperanza is always a memorable time. She may be one of the few players who has seen me dead more than once. I can epically win and epically fail with great panache. She will always have my vote for the best executed assassin's strike right into my chest! "Oh sorry".....No your not!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey Live Dangerously!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ok so a noncombat moments...let's see oh yeah. My friend Jesse calls me to his house he couldn't believe what he found in the bazaar! So I port over. "Hey Ramsey guess what I found?" I was like what...so a few seconds pass and a wheel of cheese appears at my feet..."Cheese! Isn't it great? Who would throw out a perfectly good wheel of cheese?" I laughed so hard!

Seeing the frog father for the first time I was like seriously no way! LOL I did every bad impression of the Godfather I could.

The whole thing about the plantain theory and me laughing my head off at their parodied religious group for like a week....I hope they don't get wind of the whole thing (runs!).....And by the way the plantains in the store are almost ready.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Mine isn't a story moment or a time when I pulled myself up from the brink of destruction(btw nice job Dante), but rather when I was farming and I did something that made me laugh for about a minute straight.

So, I was farming Tyson in Cool Ranch for the absorb hat for my musketeer(I ended up just taking some absorb boots for my swashbuckler and saying, "Whatever, I'm done"). So, I got really bored eventually and I rearranged my orders so that my Hurl Knives and Hurl Blades were my first few powers. I used both on Tyson and after I used the 2nd power, it went to my turn again. At first I thought, "He's not going to move?" Then I realized that he couldn't. I had immobilized Tyson by using those two powers.

That is definitely my most memorable P101 moment.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
Obnoxious Blaze Dove lvl31