Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Female Bear Companion

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just completed the quest in Wizard101 helping the two Grizzleheim bear sister/ghosts, Grimhilde and Gunnhilde, in Crescent Beach. They, or similar females, would make FANTASTIC Companions for our crews here in Pirate101.

Just sayin'...

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Willowydream on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
I just completed the quest in Wizard101 helping the two Grizzleheim bear sister/ghosts, Grimhilde and Gunnhilde, in Crescent Beach. They, or similar females, would make FANTASTIC Companions for our crews here in Pirate101.

Just sayin'...
I dont know them, but I agree we lack female companions :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Angel on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
I dont know them, but I agree we lack female companions :)
Wait until we find Erica the Red, maybe she ( or one of her daughters ) will join us!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:

Just sayin'...
excellent idea! even as one of the choices in my foster care world idea I posted..as a foster sibling companion choice if your foster world was GH? though wouldn't want it to take away erikas thunder lol
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
I always found it odd that there are five different Bear models from Wizard101 (Baldur Goldpaws, Bjorn Ironclaws, Agnetta Broadblade, Balor the Broken Fang, Gladiator Dimachaerus). They all have unique fighting animations, including a physical attack from each...But the Grizzly Beast Pack's Companions still all had the same basic model, even Baar. That's not counting the Wolves and Boars from Wizard101's Grizzleheim, nor the "Raven" model (sometimes used as an "Elderly Aquilan" or whatever) that currently exists in Pirate101. Even Bjorn Bjornstein, a Bear from Pirate101 with a voice unlike any I've heard in either game, is not a Companion.

I am hoping that these Bears and many more models from Wizard101 are carried over to Pirate101 for their full potential. Never made too much sense to me, seeing hardened Nordic bear warriors casting flimsy fairy-tale spells... The "realism" that not every creature in the Spiral can do magic is one of the major appeals of this game to me over Wizard101.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
El Christo on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:
I always found it odd that there are five different Bear models from Wizard101 (Baldur Goldpaws, Bjorn Ironclaws, Agnetta Broadblade, Balor the Broken Fang, Gladiator Dimachaerus). They all have unique fighting animations, including a physical attack from each...But the Grizzly Beast Pack's Companions still all had the same basic model, even Baar. That's not counting the Wolves and Boars from Wizard101's Grizzleheim, nor the "Raven" model (sometimes used as an "Elderly Aquilan" or whatever) that currently exists in Pirate101. Even Bjorn Bjornstein, a Bear from Pirate101 with a voice unlike any I've heard in either game, is not a Companion.

I am hoping that these Bears and many more models from Wizard101 are carried over to Pirate101 for their full potential. Never made too much sense to me, seeing hardened Nordic bear warriors casting flimsy fairy-tale spells... The "realism" that not every creature in the Spiral can do magic is one of the major appeals of this game to me over Wizard101.
glad you brought up Bjorn from bestia tents... I truly LOVE his unusual voice and dialect..totally would hug the stuffings out of him XD
stormy jen silver