Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions who are good

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Not in stats, but with speech during the quests. My personal favorites are Ratbeard and Dead Mike. Although Dead Mike doesn't really talk anymore, and the last time he did was during the Samocles quest I believe. And yes, I don't have him, but every parent's death companion talks at the same time. I wonder what HE had to say.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
Not in stats, but with speech during the quests. My personal favorites are Ratbeard and Dead Mike. Although Dead Mike doesn't really talk anymore, and the last time he did was during the Samocles quest I believe. And yes, I don't have him, but every parent's death companion talks at the same time. I wonder what HE had to say.
I LOVE Dead Mike! He says the funniest things! He's so bored with everything we do. I don't even know why he's a pirate.