Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 "Decks" and "Gear Sets"?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
Being an active PvP Player who changes gear a lot, I find myself in my power window moving things around more than any other, including my backpack probably.

I think we should all be given an extra "power setup" or 2, so we can easily switch between the vastly different setups that we probably use for PvE, PvP, Farming and the sort.

I saw this under the "suggested ideas" tab already, but I wanted to add gear sets to the mix. In wizard101, this has been an extremely useful and efficient feature, and I feel pirate101 should get a similar feature.

We can't change gear and jump into a random battle without moving powers around, since they end up at "the back of our deck", and not having to worry about such things is something I think we pirates need, especially when the story finally progresses again.

What do other people thing about this?

Noble Wolf Hawkins

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Wolf SkullRider on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
Being an active PvP Player who changes gear a lot, I find myself in my power window moving things around more than any other, including my backpack probably.

I think we should all be given an extra "power setup" or 2, so we can easily switch between the vastly different setups that we probably use for PvE, PvP, Farming and the sort.

I saw this under the "suggested ideas" tab already, but I wanted to add gear sets to the mix. In wizard101, this has been an extremely useful and efficient feature, and I feel pirate101 should get a similar feature.

We can't change gear and jump into a random battle without moving powers around, since they end up at "the back of our deck", and not having to worry about such things is something I think we pirates need, especially when the story finally progresses again.

Noble Wolf Hawkins
I agree...and not just for PvP. In PvE, I frequently find myself switching not only gear, but companions for certain enemies (i.e. Witch Hunters against Witchdoctors).

I'm spoiled from Wizard101.

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010

Noble Wolf Hawkins
I second this idea. As a Witchdoctor I have lots of powers to deal with. Arranging them when I PvP, quest or farm is not an easy tasks and it takes time.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2014
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009

Noble Wolf Hawkins
Absolutely on board with this!

Reckless Cedric

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012