Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Five

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
If, in the Nefarious Five battle, you drink Moo Manchu's elixir, does that lower drop rates for the knives? It should higher them, from a story point of view, because they give you the weapons as welcome to the Nefarious club. I need an answer ASAP, because I farm (welcome me to the club) Moo Manchu.

Yes, I know you only have to do it once before you get the badge but this is a viable question to ask.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
If, in the Nefarious Five battle, you drink Moo Manchu's elixir, does that lower drop rates for the knives? It should higher them, from a story point of view, because they give you the weapons as welcome to the Nefarious club. I need an answer ASAP, because I farm (welcome me to the club) Moo Manchu.

Yes, I know you only have to do it once before you get the badge but this is a viable question to ask.
There is no way to manipulate the drops from the Nefarious Five ( or, indeed, any other fight ). The drops are determined by a Random Number Generator and the drops are determined randomly.
No matter what "facts" you may have heard in the Tower, those are just myths.
P.S. Welcome to the club