Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Transformations

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
So, y'know how in Wizard101 there is transformations to turn you into a krokomummy or a cyclops or pretty much whatever you want? How about some of those in Pirate101? I know it'd take a bit longer to code in, what with the whole crits and the success animations and whatnot, but maybe as a bit of a consolation prize as you work dilligently (sorry if that is the wrong use of the word, I don't entirely know what it means.) on books fifteen and sixteen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
So, y'know how in Wizard101 there is transformations to turn you into a krokomummy or a cyclops or pretty much whatever you want? How about some of those in Pirate101? I know it'd take a bit longer to code in, what with the whole crits and the success animations and whatnot, but maybe as a bit of a consolation prize as you work dilligently (sorry if that is the wrong use of the word, I don't entirely know what it means.) on books fifteen and sixteen.
It would be fun, but I have to disagree on this. A magical potion that changes you into something else? Isn't that wizard territory?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 13, 2015 wrote:
It would be fun, but I have to disagree on this. A magical potion that changes you into something else? Isn't that wizard territory?
Pirates do have elixirs in the Crown Shop.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It would fun, if I play as a witchdoctor since this class mainly focus on Hoodoo power.

However the other pirate class might miss out,espically as a Bucaneer since this class in my opinon don't use Hoodoo power as a defense power.In other words transformation may not work in the pirate world.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
It would fun, if I play as a witchdoctor since this class mainly focus on Hoodoo power.

However the other pirate class might miss out,espically as a Bucaneer since this class in my opinon don't use Hoodoo power as a defense power.In other words transformation may not work in the pirate world.
Hmmm, since we swashbucklers are sneaky types ( and if you're from MooShu, you're raised by ninja pigs ) I would think some kind of magical disguise may be available. It seems I'm warming up to this idea....

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
While I dont dislike the idea, I think it's a bit out of theme... we're pirates not wizards.

That said, it might just fit for a WD power, just not the other classes... potions sound good for any class though.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Transformations could actually work. There could be this Water Mole guy that sells Hoodoo potions that could transform you into, say, a Horse Barbarian. It's definitely possible, since transformation is in the game. Anyone know the Wereman from Marleybone?