Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Welcome to Marleybone! (Spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Hello, I am Cody Ironside. Many have called me 'Golden' (My pirates' name is Golden Cody Ironside.) and I am now arriving at Marleybone. On my journeys, I have done such things as, find Gortez, deliver Gortez to prison, help him ESCAPE prison, I have defeated Two Face in Valencia, found El Toro, brought him onto my very own team, freed Napoleguin from Fort Elena, defeated Deacon, sneaked my way into the Yakuza lair, found the five turtle balls, defeat the tests resting upon Maruzame's back, spoke to Cao Tzu, defeated Captain Kid, figured out that I really shouldn't have defeated Captain Kid, and here we are now.

What gear is good for a grog-swilling, Armada killing Swashbuckler like me? I am level fifty-three, so feel free to suggest level fifty-five stuff.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
Good gear is available in stores in the sewers. Use the map to help find them. Also, you never actually fought Phule, just his minions.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Cody Lighthunter on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I am Cody Ironside. Many have called me 'Golden' (My pirates' name is Golden Cody Ironside.) and I am now arriving at Marleybone. On my journeys, I have done such things as, find Gortez, deliver Gortez to prison, help him ESCAPE prison, I have defeated Two Face in Valencia, found El Toro, brought him onto my very own team, freed Napoleguin from Fort Elena, defeated Deacon, sneaked my way into the Yakuza lair, found the five turtle balls, defeat the tests resting upon Maruzame's back, spoke to Cao Tzu, defeated Captain Kid, figured out that I really shouldn't have defeated Captain Kid, and here we are now.

What gear is good for a grog-swilling, Armada killing Swashbuckler like me? I am level fifty-three, so feel free to suggest level fifty-five stuff.

If you want good regular gear go to the Isle of dogs and find a manhole. This takes you to the sewers, as soon as you enter the sewers use your Mao and see where the shops are in under town and shop for some gear.

P.S this isn't a secret place you end up going there for many things it just isn't used at the start