Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Earn Crowns Option Gone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
Hey pirates, newbie here
I was reviewing some of the parental controls(my account, parental controls), and then
went to play the game for a new character, when I realized the earn crowns option was gone. I looked online for suggestions that it was removed, or if the settings had changed. But nothing.

Then in the parental controls, it said to click accept. I accepted the earn crowns option, shut the game tab, and restarted it to be safe. But the option still wasn't there. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Welcome, The Bearded Beast ( seriously rad name, BTW ). You can access the earrn crowns option under the shop tab in this web site.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

You'll need to enable the option in game. Directions can be found here:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/watch_videos_for_crowns

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
Thanks for the input, I didn't know this was only available for windows, my PC broke recently, and I came here to see if anything had changed story wise. Thanks anyway!