Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Customizable Companions: I need This!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Allow me to set the stage: Your about to enter an epic battle with three other pirates. You choose your companions, Nausica, Goro, Ratbeard, but WHAT'S THIS? Everyone chose the exact same companions! What are the odds!?!?! More importantly, how will you tell your companions apart? I suggest Companion Customization! I'm not suggesting that this would allow pirates to completely change what your companion would look like. (Obviously) But kind of like little trinkets to accessorize your companion. A lot like the eye-patch slot for your main pirate. Some would cost crowns and some you could bye for gold. Like, for 300 crowns you buy an accessory that makes a companion where your flag across their chest. Or for 3000 gold you could buy some seriously slick shades for Ratbeard. I Need This To Happen!!!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
*EDIT: I mean buy... Not bye... Not a big deal but it was driving me crazy so I had to just assure you guys that I know the difference. Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The companions are customized - they are wearing your name "Esperanza Devereaux's Nausica" and they are wearing your colors.
That should be enough for someone to tell the difference.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
The companions are customized - they are wearing your name "Esperanza Devereaux's Nausica" and they are wearing your colors.
That should be enough for someone to tell the difference.
Look, I don't think we're on the same page here. I was kind of being sarcastic when I said pirates couldn't tell your companions apart. The "idea" part of this post was the choice to buy things to customize your companions.