Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Bilge Pump

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
Hi on my game I was doing the battle of the hydra at the hydra cave and my main quest was to defeat the hydra and me and my friends watched the main head flee we defeated the blue red and purple heads and not the ones with 800 health the ones with 3000 or something when the head the head that flee come back and or battle quest was to defeat him but all the other hydra heads got up in the hydra head that we were trying to beat and it was not fair and then no heads got in is square when we were done with the round but when we were going to attack there was a trap in his square and we could only attack the trap so we could not win so we just flee ed and this happened on last night and the battled started at about 9 and we flee ed at 10 central time if you get this can you please help us thank you

Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
Cameddy123 on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
Hi on my game I was doing the battle of the hydra at the hydra cave and my main quest was to defeat the hydra and me and my friends watched the main head flee we defeated the blue red and purple heads and not the ones with 800 health the ones with 3000 or something when the head the head that flee come back and or battle quest was to defeat him but all the other hydra heads got up in the hydra head that we were trying to beat and it was not fair and then no heads got in is square when we were done with the round but when we were going to attack there was a trap in his square and we could only attack the trap so we could not win so we just flee ed and this happened on last night and the battled started at about 9 and we flee ed at 10 central time if you get this can you please help us thank you
Never mind it worked