Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer Apex Shark and Quick Adjust?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Just found something that makes me wonder ... it is with the new musket apex shark, mine just manifested Quick Adjust. What's weird about it is that the shark isn't a shooter, its melee, so why is it put on the pet? Another thing I find weird is that Quick Adjust is an ultra rare talent. Ultra rare talents are usually along the line of ultra rare melee talents and grants. I could see if it was supposed to be a grant for the shooters and maybe was mislabeled or a bug, but no pets that I know of are shooters .... are there any shooting pets?? When it first manifested, I was excited thinking it was a grant to my pirate, only later to see it was actually labeled on the pet's talents. Maybe some clarification by KI staff or message board people can make me, make sense of this.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Just wondering if there are any pets that are ranged class in combat?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Butterblitz on Aug 15, 2015 wrote:
Just wondering if there are any pets that are ranged class in combat?
I think clockwork spider is ranged.

But yeah at any rate, a clarification wouldnt hurt... (I manifested it too)

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
If you take a look at the icons for your pets special attacks, you will notice they are broken up into melee, mojo and ranged.

Ensign
May 06, 2009
So you are saying he would have to manifest a ranged special attack to even be able to use the Quick adjust he manifested?

Because all basic attacks are melee?

Gumpy

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
If you take a look at the icons for your pets special attacks, you will notice they are broken up into melee, mojo and ranged.
I think I see where you are going with this so, what you are telling us is that there will be some new Ranged and Mojo talents gonna be added to the pet pool? That would be Awesome!!! That way, we can decide whether to make a Melee, Ranged or Mojo pet. I hope I'm reading into this correctly.....