Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is Phule?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Who is Phule? What is his Purpose? I think he is the creator of the armada in disguise. What do you think?

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Like in the video about phule no one is sure what his purpose is in the armada is or his purpose for anything, but what i think is he is a friend of G that we hear about in the end of the game. Phule is trying to help us but its so hard because the armada is around so much that he doesn't get to so he seems mean alot. His mask has a white and black sides on it, and i think that means he has his white side or good side and his black side or bad side. His black side is the armada his bad side and his white side is just something good or maybe his thoughts on helping us in our journey. Also those are his personalities talking to him whats good or bad and the bad side wins a lot more over him thus leading me to the conclusion that he is a real person or thing and the others don't realize it. just a thought

salty Michael Zimmer witchdotcter

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
dark man 197 on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
Like in the video about phule no one is sure what his purpose is in the armada is or his purpose for anything, but what i think is he is a friend of G that we hear about in the end of the game. Phule is trying to help us but its so hard because the armada is around so much that he doesn't get to so he seems mean alot. His mask has a white and black sides on it, and i think that means he has his white side or good side and his black side or bad side. His black side is the armada his bad side and his white side is just something good or maybe his thoughts on helping us in our journey. Also those are his personalities talking to him whats good or bad and the bad side wins a lot more over him thus leading me to the conclusion that he is a real person or thing and the others don't realize it. just a thought

salty Michael Zimmer witchdotcter
That is why I think he is the armada creator in disguise: his good side is the side that hates his creation, the black side is the power mad scientist that is egocentric from his powerful clockworks. That or their is a secret valencian resistance and Phule is its spy

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
Yeah I think the same thing he might be the creator of the Armada and he has a good side which is trying to stop them and how he hates his creation and a bad side which he thinks he is the best creator of all times or something. XD

Level 44 Noble Tim Eastwick
Level 40 Noah
Say howdy if you see me in the spiral!