Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rajah

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
So, we only have three pieces of the map (I have not finished Aquila so I do not know completely, sorry.) And Polaris is more than likely the next world. While the France part of Polaris confuses me, what about Rajah? We know very little of Rajah, and only know it is a parody of India. As we all know, the Pirate101 worlds are based off real countries (same with Wizard101 but that's a different game so...), Skull Island being the Caribbean, Monquista being Spain, Polaris being the first French Empire, etc etc. Is the next map piece in Rajah?
Has the cza- wait... Wrong country...
Has the king eaten it, being a tiger and all?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I'm sad to say I can't answer your questions, Rajah is definitely a potential world so maybe it would have the map piece in it. I mean, it's definitely a possibility. I would hold off on saying Polaris is going to be the next world though. It was strongly implied at the end of the game that we are going to Valencia again.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Duke of Westminste... on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
I'm sad to say I can't answer your questions, Rajah is definitely a potential world so maybe it would have the map piece in it. I mean, it's definitely a possibility. I would hold off on saying Polaris is going to be the next world though. It was strongly implied at the end of the game that we are going to Valencia again.
Valencia here we come!
Land ho!