Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cave of the Gorgon missing statue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2014
Has anyone been able to provide any insight as to what can be done to fix the bug in the cave of the gorgon during the "Bring me my Bow' quest, where after you defeat Medusa, you are to collect a statue for Medea but the statue is not there and there is nothing in it's place to pick even when you stand and press "x" to interact in it's place? I have tried many different things to work around this such as uninstalling and reinstalling the game, changing realms, teaming up with others and porting when someone is in mid battle with Medusa but so far nothing has worked. I have even contacted support but have yet to receive a response from my initial email almost a week ago. I would really hate to have to throw a character away and start all over after investing over a year on him. Can someone please help! Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
cruel hunter on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Has anyone been able to provide any insight as to what can be done to fix the bug in the cave of the gorgon during the "Bring me my Bow' quest, where after you defeat Medusa, you are to collect a statue for Medea but the statue is not there and there is nothing in it's place to pick even when you stand and press "x" to interact in it's place? I have tried many different things to work around this such as uninstalling and reinstalling the game, changing realms, teaming up with others and porting when someone is in mid battle with Medusa but so far nothing has worked. I have even contacted support but have yet to receive a response from my initial email almost a week ago. I would really hate to have to throw a character away and start all over after investing over a year on him. Can someone please help! Thanks
Post this in the "Bilge Pump" section so the problem solvers at KI can see this.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
cruel hunter on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Certainly don't throw your character away! If you send an email to support and it was received, you will have gotten an automatic reply email with a ticket number. Do you have that?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*