Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extra skyway in Hamamistu Skyway?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
I haven't seen any proof that we will be going there later, but it is interesting... There is an extra skyway
or a place that seems to be going into a mountain. It may lead to Imperial Skyway, but I don't know
that for sure. Anyways, I am very curious to see what other people think about this mysterious place.
By the way love the Privateer Class!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I think it leads to the jade palace which is where wizard101 mooshu took place.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Stormy Seth on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:
I haven't seen any proof that we will be going there later, but it is interesting... There is an extra skyway
or a place that seems to be going into a mountain. It may lead to Imperial Skyway, but I don't know
that for sure. Anyways, I am very curious to see what other people think about this mysterious place.
By the way love the Privateer Class!
Welcome to the message boards, my friend!
- Jack

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I think somewhere Blind Mew said it was to the Jade Palace. We may go there someday.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Oh, yeah, I've never tried going through that gate, but now that I have, there's got to be something coming in the future that's behind there! :D

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I went looking around the other skyways, and it appears that you can also get there through Subata Skyway in between Ashen Roads and the Ravaged Valley and through Kotan Skyway near the Vortex of Strife.

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
My theory is it leads to the Main land Mooshu ( aka Wizard101 Mooshu )

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It could be either the Himalayan zone or the Imperial zone as seen in wizards. This is one interesting mystery zone for our pirate(s) to explore one day. Either way there more to come in the Moo Shu storyline.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
Well, I think that it may be the "Imperial Skyway" that some NPC mentioned (forgot who) in the MooShu
storyline. It could be the Jade Palace (maybe the Jade Palace Skyway),and It would be like Catbeard's
Lair, or Perdition's Cauldron. -Stormy Seth Chamberlain Lvl 65 Privateer

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
It is definitely possible that we might go there is the future, but just because there is a windlane leading to a unexplored area doesn't mean we will go there. (we might though) Blond mew said somewhere that he does that to show that the worlds are bigger and we have not seen all of the existing areas. That door i believe does in fact lead to the jade palace.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
What about the wind lanes in Tierra Primata Skyway (Monquesta)? Do they lead to another skyway?