Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dutchman's Sapphire Charm - No Trade/Sell/Trash

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
Dutchman's Sapphire Charm is currently tagged as No Trade, No Sell, No Trash. Confirmed that I can no longer place this item through storage, it is stuck on the last character I had it on.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
DocJG on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Dutchman's Sapphire Charm is currently tagged as No Trade, No Sell, No Trash. Confirmed that I can no longer place this item through storage, it is stuck on the last character I had it on.
Those charms have more than one with the same name. From what I can deduce, Dutchman's Sapphire Charm applies to all with mojo mastery on them. The Dutchman's Sapphire Charms I have with rouse and sneak attack are marked no auction. Which one do you have that is being a problem?

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Yeah, should have specified. It's the Ghostwail + Mojo Mastery version.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
This was resolved in this morning's update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/bug-fixes-spiral-date-567887-8ad6a41b4a338cf8014a5567be4245a4

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*