Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Failed to Redeem Item - Admiral Bundle equips

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
I picked up the Admiral Bundle while it was on sale yesterday. However, due to the housing issue, I intentionally did not redeem the equipment, as I had no way to store them.

This morning, I tried to get them, but all items I have in my gifts are now popping the "Failed to Redeem Item" error. They are still showing as pending gifts in my menu.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Could you try to redeem the gift again today and let me know if it works now? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 21, 2012
I was able to grab them on a different character - thanks for the swift reply!

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
My wife has this same problem. With admiral bundle bought on discount which she saved but also with redeeming her other gifts as well. She gets the same message. Item failed to redeem no matter what item she tries to redeem. She has tried redeeming her gifts with different characters on same account and tried logging out and back in, nothing has worked. Her gifts still sit unable to be claimed.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Covenator1162 on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
My wife has this same problem. With admiral bundle bought on discount which she saved but also with redeeming her other gifts as well. She gets the same message. Item failed to redeem no matter what item she tries to redeem. She has tried redeeming her gifts with different characters on same account and tried logging out and back in, nothing has worked. Her gifts still sit unable to be claimed.
Please send an email to support@pirate101.com so they can help you with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*