Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yippe!I did it!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Well,I've been telling people to watch my yarrage,as I have yarred the 1000th yarr mark.YARR!Yarr know,back in the old days,I couldn't even view yarrs.Okay,enough of the yarr talk!

Thank you guys for this amazing achievement.I am so happy to have you all look at me in such a brilliant light.

So...I don't wanna go on a thanking spree at the moment so I'll leave it at
that...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Well,I've been telling people to watch my yarrage,as I have yarred the 1000th yarr mark.YARR!Yarr know,back in the old days,I couldn't even view yarrs.Okay,enough of the yarr talk!

Thank you guys for this amazing achievement.I am so happy to have you all look at me in such a brilliant light.

that...
YARRR!!!

Felix, you beat me to the punch....ooh, punch what flavor, I love punch? I just noticed your impressive and well deserved 1000+ yars milestone and was going to start a congratulatory thread but instead I shall offer my congrats here.

It's been a grand and adventurous pleasure having you on the boards and getting to know you in game and on Central as well. You are a wealth of gaming and real-life knowledge and I always enjoy reading your fantastic offerings. You have a passion for this game, it's developers, and it's players that rivals Bonnie Anne's passion for ear plugs (or an oversized mallet), whenever she's around dear old Ratty.

You deserve all of your yars and us message boarders sure appreciate the day you finally started posting. Thanks for all the laughs and for all of the wonderful creativity.

So, all together now!

Hoo Doo we love.......Felix!
Hoo Doo we enjoy reading posts from.......Felix!
Hoo Doo we admire for such sublime insight and intelligent posting.......Felix!
Hoo Doo we laugh hardily at upon reading clever, creative and goofy puns.......why Felix!
Hoo Doo we get a kick out of in game as he runs circle around us.......'tis but Felix!
Hoo Doo we appreciate when it comes to valuable feedback.......Cornelius!
Oh, how did that get there....uh, I mean Master Felix of course!

Congratulation on your 1000+ yars Felix, you earned and deserved them all!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

that...
Lol, you silly and well loved hoodooist, of COURSE your yars show how wonderful you are. We Marauders love to encourage good behaviour and you are always on the good pirate list. That's a lot of yar hugs and you deserve every one

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Hoo? Hoo got 1000 yars? No, no, Hoo did? Oh, Hoo did? Well then,

Congratulations!

Commodore
May 31, 2009

that...
Congratulations, Felix! 1000 yars is a fantastic achievement, and it shows that you're a much-loved Master of Hoodoo! Your posts are always wonderful, as are the conversations we have in-game. Each and every one of your yars are well deserved! I believe this occasion calls for some Yum and celebration!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations, Felix! Next round o' yum is on me!
Yes.(a nefarious and Ratbeard like response,isn't it?Dang,I just ruined it,didn't I?Oh,and I just ruined it again...)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Lol, you silly and well loved hoodooist, of COURSE your yars show how wonderful you are. We Marauders love to encourage good behaviour and you are always on the good pirate list. That's a lot of yar hugs and you deserve every one
Awww...Chrissy...the proper term is Hoodonist .

No seriously,Thank you so much.*hugs*And trust me,that this never would've happened without you.So...thanks?

Anyways thanks again!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Hoo? Hoo got 1000 yars? No, no, Hoo did? Oh, Hoo did? Well then,

Congratulations!
Thanks so much!Such words truly warm me.(well,you know,the congratulations part more than the other part)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations, Felix! 1000 yars is a fantastic achievement, and it shows that you're a much-loved Master of Hoodoo! Your posts are always wonderful, as are the conversations we have in-game. Each and every one of your yars are well deserved! I believe this occasion calls for some Yum and celebration!
I believe this occasion calls for some Yum and celebration!

Esperanza's treat.

But seriously.Thanks so much.I love chatting with you too.And sure,a celebration sounds fun.Again,it's all Esperanza's treat.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Tis be a great milestone mate, ye earned well lets meet up at a tavern sometime soon, I'll treat ye to a nice ice cold mug of yum on me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
YARRR!!!

Felix, you beat me to the punch....ooh, punch what flavor, I love punch? I just noticed your impressive and well deserved 1000+ yars milestone and was going to start a congratulatory thread but instead I shall offer my congrats here.

It's been a grand and adventurous pleasure having you on the boards and getting to know you in game and on Central as well. You are a wealth of gaming and real-life knowledge and I always enjoy reading your fantastic offerings. You have a passion for this game, it's developers, and it's players that rivals Bonnie Anne's passion for ear plugs (or an oversized mallet), whenever she's around dear old Ratty.

You deserve all of your yars and us message boarders sure appreciate the day you finally started posting. Thanks for all the laughs and for all of the wonderful creativity.

So, all together now!

Hoo Doo we laugh hardily at upon reading clever, creative and goofy puns.......why Felix!
Hoo Doo we get a kick out of in game as he runs circle around us.......'tis but Felix!

You may have noticed your post was the last one I replied to.Not because I don't like you,but there's a lot of stuff to comment on.

So watch:
YARRR!!!

Felix, you beat me to the punch

Aww...thanks Valkoor.It means a lot to me that you noticed.

ooh, punch what flavor, I love punch?

No punch.Ratbeard drank it all.Just the Yum Esperanza bought it.

It's been a grand and adventurous pleasure having you on the boards and getting to know you in game and on Central as well.

Thanks so much!That means a lot to me.

You are a wealth of gaming and real-life knowledge and I always enjoy reading your fantastic offerings. You have a passion for this game, it's developers, and it's players that rivals Bonnie Anne's passion for ear plugs (or an oversized mallet), whenever she's around dear old Ratty.

So...basically...you're calling me obsessed with the game?I'm kidding,I'm kidding.Oh,so that's why there's this huge hammer in the cargo deck!

So, all together now!

Yes.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
You remind me of the man
Hoodoo?
you do
the man with the power
Hoodoo?
you do
congrats very happy for you fair sailing

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 9, 2014 wrote:
Good behavior? Curses! Er, I mean... I love everything! RAINBOWS!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
You remind me of the man
Hoodoo?
you do
the man with the power
Hoodoo?
you do
congrats very happy for you fair sailing
Hoodoo?

Yes,indeed I do.Thanks for the well wishes.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jack morgan933 on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Tis be a great milestone mate, ye earned well lets meet up at a tavern sometime soon, I'll treat ye to a nice ice cold mug of yum on me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank ye fer that.I'll pester you the next time I see you on,okay?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Good behavior? Curses! Er, I mean... I love everything! RAINBOWS!
Butterflies!Daffodils!Thanks!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr!!! Have another!
And another,and another,and another,right?
Thanks so much!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
yo ho ho and a bottle of yum congrats on getting 1,000 yarrs gold for everyone

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
yo ho ho and a bottle of yum congrats on getting 1,000 yarrs gold for everyone
Hey,sorry for not getting to you before.Anyways....

Yohoho and a bottle of yum *throws old captain gunn a penny*

Ooo,gold for everyone!Dang,I'm at the gold cap.I'll be back once I spend it all...(AKA in about seven minutes)