Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

going to be gone for a bit

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i'm just going on a vacation for a little while and probably wont have Wi-Fi. i'm not leaving just going camping for a while (don't know how long) so if your wondering where i am i'm out in mother nature (which wont be good for my ghost colored skin)

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
I feel your pain with the pale skin. I'm a ginger; the sun is definitely NOT my friend. Have fun on your trip and enjoy the outdoors! We'll see you soon.

~Gibbsie

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Have fun, Jack! Don't forget the sunscreen!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
i'm just going on a vacation for a little while and probably wont have Wi-Fi. i'm not leaving just going camping for a while (don't know how long) so if your wondering where i am i'm out in mother nature (which wont be good for my ghost colored skin)
I know what you mean jack, the sun hates me. i am so white that some call me the... WHITE SHADOW! and have fun on yer camping trip :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nope, don't have that problem . Still, it depends where you'll be camping, a nice shady forest is better than a desert. However have fun, and enjoy what nature has to offer!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Have a great trip and vacation Jack. Hopefully your brilliantly blinding skin will keep nature's beasts at bay. Although you may have an issue with attracting too many moths. Well, enjoy yourself and we'll be seeing you when you make your way back to the land of the message boards.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Sunscreen is your friend. Even if it's hot, so are long sleeves and long pants (bonus, they'll protect you from bug bites and poison ivy as well).

Have a ton of fun, be safe, and come back with funny stories to tell.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Be seeing ye mate, happy camping.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh I dearly love camping and I hope you have a wonderful time. No worries about the white skin. White skin is healthier skin and on a moonlit night you can be the reflective beacon others can use to find their way back to camp after those needed trips into the bushes.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
I remember camping. One of the girls got a tick in her ear... I suggest wearing a bandanna and cover your ears from them, plus you wouldn't hear the buzzing or other insects.

P.S. They got it out. She was fine.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
435Snow Owl on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
I remember camping. One of the girls got a tick in her ear... I suggest wearing a bandanna and cover your ears from them, plus you wouldn't hear the buzzing or other insects.

P.S. They got it out. She was fine.
gaaahh!!! i hate ticks, back when i went to kansas a while back i got about 7 of them in like three days, but it was still fun, i drove the atv around their pasture and mowed their lawn and got a massive sunburn and all that awesomeness, lol.