Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shark with sticky teeth

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
Ok, so I'm not exactly one who pays specific attention to possible traits being passed from pets to pets so this came as a surprise to me, but it's still cool, none the less. So, anyways, I got my Not So Great White Shark to Lvl31 yesterday, and he developed a new talent, but I was baffled to see that his new talent was Webs 1. I didn't understand how he got it because I figured it was specific to Coral Widow. I can't remember what pet I used to get my own NSGWS, but I guess I used Coral Widow, otherwise it wouldn't have passed into my NSGWS right? Unless I unlocked a rare talent it could develop, then I feel pretty impressed with myself

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Well, now I have a very odd image of a Not So Great White Shark with cobwebs stuck in his teeth...

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Perhaps those webby teeth are part of the reason he's a not so great white shark?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
gruesomedavyjones on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so I'm not exactly one who pays specific attention to possible traits being passed from pets to pets so this came as a surprise to me, but it's still cool, none the less. So, anyways, I got my Not So Great White Shark to Lvl31 yesterday, and he developed a new talent, but I was baffled to see that his new talent was Webs 1. I didn't understand how he got it because I figured it was specific to Coral Widow. I can't remember what pet I used to get my own NSGWS, but I guess I used Coral Widow, otherwise it wouldn't have passed into my NSGWS right? Unless I unlocked a rare talent it could develop, then I feel pretty impressed with myself
Hope none of the enemy are battling with a broom- Sharky would be in hot water- goodbye webs!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It will be interesting what orifice a shark is gonna use to throw a web.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Clearly he'll throw them from his gills. Lots of coverage, and his teeth (sticky) are still available for a good bite or two.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
I know, huh? I haven't tested it out in a battle yet, but hopefully it'll be a unique action!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Well, that would be interesting...and odd...to see.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Wow, sounds like a nice talent to have... on a shark. My 4th gen Crimson Crawlie ended up getting it(that's what I get for my first morph being Crimson Crawlie and a Coral Widow).
Anyway, maybe he uses magic? Eh, I'm at a loss for words.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
"spidershark, spidershark, does what ever a spidershark does, can he swing from a web?, no he cant because hes a shark, watch out he is a spidershark." ... how did these fins get on the ceiling? ... HAWKULES!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
"spidershark, spidershark, does what ever a spidershark does, can he swing from a web?, no he cant because hes a shark, watch out he is a spidershark." ... how did these fins get on the ceiling? ... HAWKULES!!!
LOL, OK am I the only one that sang that instead of just reading it

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
I'm with ya there mate. It's by far my favorite post in the skyways

Commodore
May 31, 2009
No, Chrissy you aren't...

"spidershark, spidershark, does what ever a spidershark does, can he swing from a web?, no he cant because hes a shark, watch out he is a spidershark." Thank you for the laugh, Sparticus32!

I'm guessing my friends would ask if that shark is Spiderman! I would answer, "Nooooo, he's SPIDERSHARK!"

I wrote the word 'spider' so many times just now that it doesn't even sound or look like a word anymore!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
every time I look at it, the song plays in my head.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No ( Humming ) , dang now it's stuck in my head!!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
No, Chrissy you aren't...

"spidershark, spidershark, does what ever a spidershark does, can he swing from a web?, no he cant because hes a shark, watch out he is a spidershark." Thank you for the laugh, Sparticus32!

I'm guessing my friends would ask if that shark is Spiderman! I would answer, "Nooooo, he's SPIDERSHARK!"

I wrote the word 'spider' so many times just now that it doesn't even sound or look like a word anymore!
sorry been a bit busy lately but you are most welcome :D