Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epic Hits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Why are epic hits less than super hits? My pelican mercenary hits around 180 damage when he epic hits while around 300 when he super hits. This is happening to all my companions, but the only hit that is messing up is the epic hit, not mega hits nor super hits. Please fix.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
AwesomenessMaximus on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Why are epic hits less than super hits? My pelican mercenary hits around 180 damage when he epic hits while around 300 when he super hits. This is happening to all my companions, but the only hit that is messing up is the epic hit, not mega hits nor super hits. Please fix.
They changed the order of potency in the latest update. I still have to get used to it. We're all a little confused.

Leo, Lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, Lvl 11
Flint Jones, Lvl 7

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
AwesomenessMaximus on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi Maximus, welcome to the message boards.
It is not a bug. In the last big update they switched what epic and super means to better match what they mean in the sister game, Wizard 101.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Oh. XD I was really confused and thought it was a glitch, lol. Thanks everyone