Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista battles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
On some of the Monquista epic battles (for the story) I ran into a bug where after I defeated the target enemy, the goal switched to "Defeat all enemies." This only happened with Monquistans (not the spiders in that one dungeon). Please fix.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I think this is intentional. After you defeat the captain, the crossbowmen hiding behind the sandbags will salute the PC before escaping. Then, PC and his squad will get the go ahead to wipe the rest of the renegade monkey troops out.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
Follow up. I was doing it for the story. I forget what level my character was. There were other players. I could probably reproduce this.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
not a glitch, just part of the fight, i think. once you kill a boss, maybe he stops calling in surplus troops. that happens in summer palace, as well as other players. that was nothing different or unusual

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Next time there is a problem, please post what the Quest is and the location. Monquista is a big place.

I agree that the only place I can remember that happening was the fight at the Summer Palace where the Captain keeps calling in troops until he is defeated. That is intentional and not a bug.