Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Dead Seas. (RP)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
((Hey guys! I just decided to make this since I was bored and my pirate was glitching ^-^'. So... I suppose I can begin.))

These are dark times in Skull Island. It seemed like every other normal day. Sun was shining, birds were out, all was calm and, for the most part, peaceful. After all, It is a pirate town. There's bound to be a mugging or a brawl somewhere. Speaking of which... An oddly dressed girl comes barreling out of the tavern. Leaning on a nearby post, you raise an eyebrow at her. She trips on a jagged rock sticking out of the sand. She yelps as she loses her balance, falling forwards. She stands, brushes herself off and sighs. You can't help but snicker. She sends a glare your way. What will you do?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Erin Deveraux on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
((Hey guys! I just decided to make this since I was bored and my pirate was glitching ^-^'. So... I suppose I can begin.))

These are dark times in Skull Island. It seemed like every other normal day. Sun was shining, birds were out, all was calm and, for the most part, peaceful. After all, It is a pirate town. There's bound to be a mugging or a brawl somewhere. Speaking of which... An oddly dressed girl comes barreling out of the tavern. Leaning on a nearby post, you raise an eyebrow at her. She trips on a jagged rock sticking out of the sand. She yelps as she loses her balance, falling forwards. She stands, brushes herself off and sighs. You can't help but snicker. She sends a glare your way. What will you do?
Kai quickly throws a knife, seemingly at her.
"DUCK!" He screams.
The dagger pins a cutthroat to the wall. His sword clatters to the sandy ground.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Erin Deveraux on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:

George Gordon charges at the girl. He is vicious when angered. "AAA!" He misses. "AAA!" He hits the tavern sign. (I'm assuming its the Kraken Skulls?) "AAA!" He hits the girl, but comes back to his senses and lets her go. "Sorry about that."

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
The girl ducks obediently. She blinks and startledly looks behind her. "Uhh... Thanks." she says, turning back to you. She stands at a moderate 5'4" and is dressed in witchdoctor threads, shimmering grey eyes and bright red hair. She tips her tophat to you. "Name's Erin." The tomboyish girl replies, her voice a bit coarse, then, it's not surprising for a pirate. She's followed only by a dog privateer, whom takes the knife from the shark's corpse and hands it back to you, as well as a purple-spotted chameleon, a rather common pet around Skull Island. (Had to edit because George replied, but here's the reaction to his.) Erin is hit by George, and she rubs her cheek "Jerk..." Lucky Jack raises his cutlass to George's neck, but Erin shakes her head quickly, sighing. Lucky Jack Lowers his cutlass and she glares at george for a moment, flicking glances between Kai and George.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Erin Deveraux on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
The girl ducks obediently. She blinks and startledly looks behind her. "Uhh... Thanks." she says, turning back to you. She stands at a moderate 5'4" and is dressed in witchdoctor threads, shimmering grey eyes and bright red hair. She tips her tophat to you. "Name's Erin." The tomboyish girl replies, her voice a bit coarse, then, it's not surprising for a pirate. She's followed only by a dog privateer, whom takes the knife from the shark's corpse and hands it back to you, as well as a purple-spotted chameleon, a rather common pet around Skull Island. (Had to edit because George replied, but here's the reaction to his.) Erin is hit by George, and she rubs her cheek "Jerk..." Lucky Jack raises his cutlass to George's neck, but Erin shakes her head quickly, sighing. Lucky Jack Lowers his cutlass and she glares at george for a moment, flicking glances between Kai and George.
"Kai Alcott."
He retrieves the dagger, quickly inspecting the dead shark. Cursing under his breath, Kai looks into the sky.
"They're on the hunt..." He whispers, drawing a rapier in one hand as a small blade pops out of his metal armguard.

"Capture the assassin, leave no witnesses!" A cutthroat in Valencian armor shouts from a ship's deck. More of them, wearing Valencian clothes and brandishing swords skillfully, surround the three people.
"They will kill you. These cutthroats are not your average pirates. They seem to be moving in on Skull Island, and that means they have an alliance with the 'Pirate' cutthroats."
As he finishes saying this, he whistles, and three unicorns step out from behind a building, each with two daggers.
Two dozen cutthroats charge in from the docks.
"My favorite kind of odds." Kai mutters, smiling and fighting.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
Another girl sits seemingly by herself in the shade of a nearby lemonade stand, watching idly at the day's disruption. Alexis Tolliver, called Little by some, casually sips her drink. She wears a leather and blue batacuda hide jacket, and despite the magic wand tucked through her belt identifying her as a witchdoctor, a pistol hangs on her left hip, and a gleam of metal betrays the knife of her own drawn and resting on her lap. Long dark hair pulled back from her face shows her dark blue eyes, and someone with a sharp eye can see her mouth moving as though whispering to someone.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Erin Deveraux on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
(Hey, don't blame me! George had some trouble with his brothers. And he likes to take out his anger. Not necessarily on the one who angered him.) "Well, you're the one who glared at me. Kobe!" "Yes, my lord?" "Introduce yourself. We have some new friends." Kobe begins, but George interrupts. "Kobe, Erin. Erin, Kobe. Kai, Kobe. Kobe, Kai. Jack, Kobe. Kobe, Jack. Me, everybody. Everybody, me. Now that's done. Kobe, do us a favor and smash some Cutthroats, would you?" "Yes, my lord."

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Erin raises her staff at the surrounding Valencian Sharks. Her eye twitches as she hears one step in the sand behind her. She floats in the air and her staff circles her, until she grabs it and slings an enormous fireball at the valencian cutthroat. His sword clangs to the ground and Erin sighs, leaving Kai to take care of the rest. Erin scans her surroundings momentarily, until sitting down on a rock and watching the chaos unfold. "I can't go one day without being hunted by someone eh? I hate these stupid maps... Is El Dorado even worth the trouble?"

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Erin Deveraux on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Erin raises her staff at the surrounding Valencian Sharks. Her eye twitches as she hears one step in the sand behind her. She floats in the air and her staff circles her, until she grabs it and slings an enormous fireball at the valencian cutthroat. His sword clangs to the ground and Erin sighs, leaving Kai to take care of the rest. Erin scans her surroundings momentarily, until sitting down on a rock and watching the chaos unfold. "I can't go one day without being hunted by someone eh? I hate these stupid maps... Is El Dorado even worth the trouble?"
Kai quickly tosses a smoke bomb on the ground. When it clears half the cutthroats are disappeared. He swings a sword and stabs with his arm-blade. As the unicorns, and George, and Kobe stop fighting and look around, the battle is won. Except...
Kai stands on a narrow plank, suspended from a ship by rope. He jabs at the cutthroat. It parries, responding with a kick to the gut.
"Oof!"
Kai dives off the plank, landing safely in a hay bale.
He stands. "This isn't about El Dorado. The Templar just don't like me."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
A girl moved quickly about the sands, her blue hair swaying behind her and her softer periwinkle eye gazing around as if she were alarmed. A lot of her curled bangs covered her left eye, with the rest falling down her back in straight strands. Her skin was purple-tinted, and she wore a shirt which was burgundy with a collar that reached the edges of her shoulders, with white skull buttons, and a purple-blue skirt with a diamond edge-pattern. She also wore long socks you couldn't see the start of, which were burgundy. She wore purple flats as well. Lamia Ironside moved around Skull Market, frantically gazing about.

"Please don't see me, please don't see me...." She murmured in her Marleybonian accent as she passed a group of pirates. Whoops, too late- they noticed her. "Gah! Well, if they promise not to shoot me or hit me in the head at all I can deal with it and introduce myself..." She moved closer. "H-Hello! My name is Lamia Ironside, but you can call me Mia or Lamia or whatever. Just don't call me Ironside because I believe that's fairly rude to address someone you just met by their last name when they'd prefer to be addressed by their first name and all, it's not polite or kind and it makes a fairly bad impression." She babbled. "Oh, my apologies. What are your names? And also, please do not shoot me or hit me in the head because in short I'm a zombie but I'm a nice zombie because human flesh is disgusting..."

She twirled her hand, her pointer finger outstretching to the air, forming a white snakelike thing with an arrowhead that spiraled toward the Valencian Sharks. She smiled warmly toward them.

"Hope I helped."

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"No, it's not. Luca, Dragon Pulse!" A bipedal jackal like creature materialized beside Justin Moone, firing off a draconic energy at the cutthroats. "I don't get what's the big deal. I mean, sure money's there, but I'm only after it because I want to slay the ancient evil. Oh, sorry, have we met? I'm Justin Moone, outrealm mercenary at your side. This is one of my pals, Luca. He won't kill you, I swear." Noticing a enemy approaching, Justin issues an order for Luca, a Lucario. "Aura Sphere!" Charging up a ball of aura, the Lucario fires it off at the approaching cutthroat, knocking him out, if not his game over. "Need some help, friends?" Although, he looks at Kai. "Oh, what's going on Alcott? Felix is uh, normal, to put it lightly. He tried to kill me twice."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
"No, it's not. Luca, Dragon Pulse!" A bipedal jackal like creature materialized beside Justin Moone, firing off a draconic energy at the cutthroats. "I don't get what's the big deal. I mean, sure money's there, but I'm only after it because I want to slay the ancient evil. Oh, sorry, have we met? I'm Justin Moone, outrealm mercenary at your side. This is one of my pals, Luca. He won't kill you, I swear." Noticing a enemy approaching, Justin issues an order for Luca, a Lucario. "Aura Sphere!" Charging up a ball of aura, the Lucario fires it off at the approaching cutthroat, knocking him out, if not his game over. "Need some help, friends?" Although, he looks at Kai. "Oh, what's going on Alcott? Felix is uh, normal, to put it lightly. He tried to kill me twice."
"Well, it looks like the Templar have made an alliance with their Skull Island cousins and are trying to take over this realm. Again. Long story, don't ask."

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
"Hrm. Quite the reunion here is seems." Erin teases. She looks to the undead lass and waves, tapping the end of her staff against the stone she's sitting on. Lucky Jack whistles a shanty, Erin joining in. For the chaos that just ensued, they're surprisingly calm. More of Erin's crew soon joins up with them -most of which are dead- Including a skeletal witchdoctor, Skeletal raider, and a Bison Spirit

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
((ON a side note, if any others would refrain from posting, that'd be wonderful. There are too many characters already, so please be considerate. ~Erin))

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
"Skywalker, go!" The Lucario dropped on to the ground and a bright orb surrounded him. "Yes! Mega Evolution is possible when just released!" "Justin! When did you get here? Kobe!" "Yes, my lord!" Kobe attacked some more Cutthroats. "Nausica!" "Yes captain." George Gordon hopped on to Nausica's back, and rode away. He dropped something, but didn't notice. It was a note. The note read:
'Dear Finder,
If you have found this note, then I have left the Spiral to return to Kalos. I will not return until I am needed. To call me back, just perform this ritual...
From, George Gordon'

Beside the note was a ring with a stone inside, and Skywalker's Pokeball, which were included in the ritual.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"You've got quite a team there, lass. What have you planned for today? My schedule is clear, so I guess I'm free for today." Justin admitted. Leo was off doing something else, probably dealing with getting his crew together. (He's only starting out, not past the first dungeon yet.) Justin pulled out another sphere like device and showed it to Erin. "Luca here is not just the only one kind of Pokemon I can summon. I have many more." So Justin had called out another, this one being a small, nearly a foot in height. It was a yellow rodent with antenna like whiskers, and a long black tail. "This is Deedee, a Dedenee. Show her what ye can do!" Deedee instead lunged for one of Justin's numerous coat pockets and pulled out a Mooshu fortune cookie. "She's a but gluttonous, but Deedee's a real tough one." Then the mercenary captain turned to George. "By the way, we never really did finish that battle on Felix's island. Up for a rematch?"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
"You've got quite a team there, lass. What have you planned for today? My schedule is clear, so I guess I'm free for today." Justin admitted. Leo was off doing something else, probably dealing with getting his crew together. (He's only starting out, not past the first dungeon yet.) Justin pulled out another sphere like device and showed it to Erin. "Luca here is not just the only one kind of Pokemon I can summon. I have many more." So Justin had called out another, this one being a small, nearly a foot in height. It was a yellow rodent with antenna like whiskers, and a long black tail. "This is Deedee, a Dedenee. Show her what ye can do!" Deedee instead lunged for one of Justin's numerous coat pockets and pulled out a Mooshu fortune cookie. "She's a but gluttonous, but Deedee's a real tough one." Then the mercenary captain turned to George. "By the way, we never really did finish that battle on Felix's island. Up for a rematch?"
"Hello, Justin. I got notice from my brother that I can use some Pokemon with the training he gave me. Shall we battle?" (OOC: Sly, my swashbuckler.) "If you want to, I can just attack you myself." His eyes changed from gray to a ready-for-battle dark green.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
A large shark aims a rifle right for kai, and prepares to fire a loud shot, but is silenced by a troggy assassin. A chuckle is barely audible, and is followed by a marleybonian accent with a slight drawl saying, "These futurists ain't that smart, eh Rool? On Avery`s turf, and the man who commands the local high chief of the trophies is here? Clearly they are not locals." "Ey, why didn't Emma tell me that one of her odd cousins is here? That usually means a good fight." Dolan sighs, then displays a nasty smile. "First the Waponi, now this? Excellent." He walks out with the mentioned chieftain, Eep, and studies the fray.

Feel free to have me speak or act in your post.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
((Okay. This post is starting to get out of hand. The assassin's creed reference, and now pokemon? Can we please try to keep this TO ACTUAL PIRATE101 LORE?! Thank you. I was planning on transitioning this to more based on fighting undead and darkmoor and such.))

Erin, who wasn't really paying much attention to the pokepeoples and other lore-breakers, sighs and looks around. The skeletal raider standing next to her utters a shriek, and Old Scratch translates "He be sayin' 'What now, captain my captain?' I and I be askin' da same thing." Erin shrugs "Let's just stay here for a while until these guys get into shape, A'ight?" "Aye captain my captain." Scratch replies. Erin grumbles quietly and waits for anyone who might be of use to her.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Erin Deveraux on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
((Okay. This post is starting to get out of hand. The assassin's creed reference, and now pokemon? Can we please try to keep this TO ACTUAL PIRATE101 LORE?! Thank you. I was planning on transitioning this to more based on fighting undead and darkmoor and such.))

Erin, who wasn't really paying much attention to the pokepeoples and other lore-breakers, sighs and looks around. The skeletal raider standing next to her utters a shriek, and Old Scratch translates "He be sayin' 'What now, captain my captain?' I and I be askin' da same thing." Erin shrugs "Let's just stay here for a while until these guys get into shape, A'ight?" "Aye captain my captain." Scratch replies. Erin grumbles quietly and waits for anyone who might be of use to her.
(THANK YOU. Ugh, I prefer no crossovers myself.... It turns into a big mess that way.)

"This... Seems to be a mess." Lamia murmured, watching. She didn't seem to mind the other undead roaming around, and she certainly didn't seem to have a problem with anyone destroying them. "I'll just watch and wait for all of this to calm down...."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Erin Deveraux on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:

(Well, Justin came in with Luca, and I only brought out Skywalker to test something. So it's not my fault.)

"Woah! I said WOAH!" "I'm not a horse, Captain." "Well, you're half a horse. Good enough for me." Nausica grumbles, then stands up on her hind legs to help her captain's entrance. "Well, I'm back. Sly, give the Pokeballs to me. Now go away." He walks away, saying something under his breath. "Ugh, Kalos is so boring nowadays! I heard you're waiting for someone of use to come. I assume I fit the bill, Erin?"

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
(Well, Justin came in with Luca, and I only brought out Skywalker to test something. So it's not my fault.)

"Woah! I said WOAH!" "I'm not a horse, Captain." "Well, you're half a horse. Good enough for me." Nausica grumbles, then stands up on her hind legs to help her captain's entrance. "Well, I'm back. Sly, give the Pokeballs to me. Now go away." He walks away, saying something under his breath. "Ugh, Kalos is so boring nowadays! I heard you're waiting for someone of use to come. I assume I fit the bill, Erin?"
(Well, if I give you a boss from Pirate101, will you be happy, K thx.)
After recalling his team, he pulled out a spark thrower and just shot someone random. "That felt nice, I guess I'm not appreciated." And Justin just walked off. However, that person Justin shot was the father of Nick Deadeye as luck would have it. Justin scanned him before he left Erin.
Name: Rick Deadeye
Class: Rat Rapscallion
Description: The father of Nick Deadeye. Attacks with physical and poison type magic. Can Poison and inflict bleed status conditions.
Strategy: As much as he inflicts statuses, he's not that strong, but has a high constitution. Ranged attacks are recommended as well as physical attacks.
Type: Boss. Must defeat to continue.
"You don't want us around, so you pay the price, unless you want OUR help." Justin sighed, hiding from the boss.
OOC: In my defense, you didn't want me around, so karma came.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
(Well, if I give you a boss from Pirate101, will you be happy, K thx.)
After recalling his team, he pulled out a spark thrower and just shot someone random. "That felt nice, I guess I'm not appreciated." And Justin just walked off. However, that person Justin shot was the father of Nick Deadeye as luck would have it. Justin scanned him before he left Erin.
Name: Rick Deadeye
Class: Rat Rapscallion
Description: The father of Nick Deadeye. Attacks with physical and poison type magic. Can Poison and inflict bleed status conditions.
Strategy: As much as he inflicts statuses, he's not that strong, but has a high constitution. Ranged attacks are recommended as well as physical attacks.
Type: Boss. Must defeat to continue.
"You don't want us around, so you pay the price, unless you want OUR help." Justin sighed, hiding from the boss.
OOC: In my defense, you didn't want me around, so karma came.
"Justin! Don't go! Now look what you did! If he won't help, then I won't either." And he rode off on Nausica once more.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin stopped where he was. He then realized, 'What's the point to having boss enemies when you aren't going to fight them?' He rushed back and jumped in the air, coming back down to land a sharp kick to Rick Deadeye's face. "Might as well, he's a boss fight." Justin sighed.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Justin stopped where he was. He then realized, 'What's the point to having boss enemies when you aren't going to fight them?' He rushed back and jumped in the air, coming back down to land a sharp kick to Rick Deadeye's face. "Might as well, he's a boss fight." Justin sighed.
"I'm baack! Take this, Deadeye!" He slashes the Rat with his sword, then pulls out his Peacemakers and shoots him once, twice, three times, and brings the Rat into hitting range. He prepares to strike, when all of a sudden, he falls back on the ground. Every movement hurts. He is poisoned.

(Help him! Either that, or he comes back to haunt you.)