Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Raptor companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Can someone tell me where I can get the raptor companions? I met another player that had one and he looked pretty awesome. I think he said it came in a bundle but I couldn't find it.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
You need to buy Tribal Crew Packs in the Crown Shop for a chance to get the raptor companion. It cost 399 crowns for each pack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gandalf38699 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Can someone tell me where I can get the raptor companions? I met another player that had one and he looked pretty awesome. I think he said it came in a bundle but I couldn't find it.
Well hello Gandalf, Welcome to the message boards. The bundle they are referring to is a card pack from the Crown Shop called The Tribal Crew pack. This link will send you to a page that will show you some of the awesome goodies inside. It's one of the surprise packs, you never know what you will get. Kind of like a box of chocolates. (Sorry I just COULDN'T resist.)

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
You can get the raptor from the Tribal Crew Pack in the Crown's shop. However, it is very hard to get the companions. You will also probably get the other three while trying to get him. I only have Chilam Bak so far. Good luck on your raptor hunt!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
gandalf38699 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Actually it is from the Tribal Crew Pack (A game card pack for crowns)

It costs 399 crowns and you only have a CHANCE to get it (Or one of many other cool aztekosaur companions)

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
What you saw is a Tribal Crew Pack companion. You can get them through the Tribal Crew Pack in the Crown Shop, but only if you are lucky.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013