Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nickname Thread!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hey, I saw that there is no place for nicknames. So here it is. You guys can call me Gbalance or Balance. I know other people have preferable nicknames. So nickname yourselves away!

-Gbalance101, out!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Well, my username has Justin, but I have the full nickname for those who care. It is; 'Justin, the Outrealm Pokemon Trainer.' Or Justin is perfectly fine.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
My forum name is D.S. Devereaux, and it often calls for some explaining. Thanks for this thread - it's a really good idea. D.S. stands for Destiny Soultamer, after my wizard. My pirate, thus, is named Destiny Devereaux. I put the two together in a way that would sound nice following my fan-fiction, but I've been put to the responsibility of clearing things up. Most of my friends call me Destiny or Des.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well all my Christina's are Chrissy but that is a bit obvious as most can see that from my board name. I just wanted to contribute to this to see what other nicknames are out there.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
My username was created when I was on Wizard101 message boards. Since I was an ice wizard "Snow Owl" seemed appropriate. Now that I'm active on Pirate101 message boards "Snow Owl" makes no sense to the pirate game whatsoever. Anyways, all my pirates have the same last name, Carter. So the nickname "Carter" would be nice.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
arceus is from pokemon the original one and zap is from skylanders

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
My nickname is just plane old "jack". I don't mind that it's not fancy, it's plain and simple and easy to say.

-"Jack " nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
i don't have text chat but it should be gun seargent

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Well me mates ye can just call me "Dead-eye" or "Jacky".

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
All my 5 pirates have the same name, the same as my forum name, Blaze Carter

Blaze

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
My character's name is Elizabeth, and my message boards name is Just Add Bacon (long story involving ice cream and Skid-marks), though really I best prefer to be referred to as Lizzy or Liz. XD One-Eyed Jack once called me JAB, though, which I thought was quite funny.

Bye y'all!

~ Elizabeth ~