Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Is Your Favourite World?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
My current favourite world is Mooshu. I like the aura Mooshu sends out, which is peaceful and happiness. I think Mooshu is also known for its beauty and grace, above all other worlds of the Spiral.
So yeah, feel free to post your favourite world and what you like about it. I can't wait to hear from you!
Happy pirating,
Ambitious Natalie Brewster

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
your right i love mooshu, but i love aquila a lot too

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
My top also has to be mooshu. I really loved the yakooza and the quests involving them. Also I loved the design in the different areas if Sabuta skyway.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
My favorite world has to either be Skull Island or Cool Ranch. I just love Skull Island just because of how awesome it looks and feels. I love Cool Ranch because... well I just had a fun time questing there. However, Aquila has the best music by far, I think.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
My favorite world would definitely have to be Aquila. But if it were based off of all of Kingisle, it'd ostensibly have to be Grizzleheim, especially considering Grizzleheim is based off of my heritage (Norway)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I would have to say Cool Ranch. It is the biggest world in the Spiral so far with me (A whopping 5 Skyways, that's a lot of party members to find) not because of the scenery, but the accuracy with the characters reflecting on American History on how the west was won and lost. The Magnificent 7 might not have been together, and Santa Anna (Rana) only taxed people where as he went against the Republic of Texas to stop there cries for Independence (Would have been NICE if we could fight at the Alamo in a Rival Battle, hint hint.) But it's the characters that I love the most (Tied between Corporal Sanders and Duck Holliday). And let's not forget the Wild Bunch. Let's be honest, the Wild Bunch was not as numerous as the game depicts they were, but it is true they existed. One last nitpick I should mention is the Bison. They were not as vicious and did not attack on sight at first, until the so called 'White Man's Diseases' came around, the Indians were like bros to us settlers. All in all, two things I have noticed from Cool Ranch. 1) I love how the game rubs to reflect on American History, and 2) It's entertaining as heck to watch.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
mine is Aquila the mix of Greco-Roman mythology and my favourite kind of animals is just simply brilliant