Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Petition for Bonnie to have Extreme Range

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
It makes sense doesn't it? aka fox SNIPER

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
I don't think they plan on making Bonnie "OP", her range is fine enough in my opinion. Otherwise, everyone would toss out their other muskets for Bonnie. I personally like my Louis

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Dark Wolf on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
It makes sense doesn't it? aka fox SNIPER
She should have a sniper shot power like Jane. Except this one comes with -75% acc for 3 turns, as well as immobilizing the unit for 1 turn, with 1 round bleeding. This is a counter against an OP Nausica. She should also get a +15% dodge for every time she trains a return fire, and 5% there after for each tier of return fire. Return Fire should be like riposte and do 1.5x damage.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Then what happens when she upgrades to highlander? Her range is perfect the way it is.

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
When I mentioned Extreme Range I meant the power, the one that was on the guns, I would like this to replace stock assault power

Community Leader
Dark Wolf on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
When I mentioned Extreme Range I meant the power, the one that was on the guns, I would like this to replace stock assault power
Although I would like Bonnie to have a longer range attack, replacing stock assault would take her close attack away from her.

Think about this....

All musketeers (rifleman/marksmen) .. even in real life, can use their musket/rifle to hit close attackers.
Not all musketeers (rifleman/marksmen) .. even in real life, can shoot at extreme range.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Dr Zeppers on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Although I would like Bonnie to have a longer range attack, replacing stock assault would take her close attack away from her.

Think about this....

All musketeers (rifleman/marksmen) .. even in real life, can use their musket/rifle to hit close attackers.
Not all musketeers (rifleman/marksmen) .. even in real life, can shoot at extreme range.
I can see what you mean but she still has her stock assault epic, (sometimes its good, but most time it can kill your bonnie) Extreme range can help in any situation with no detriment. Stock assault power is good for utility but often times I don't use it. Extreme range will just be so useful. This is just a suggestion though, question is
Doc, if they changed it would you be against it?

Captain
May 13, 2011
Dark Wolf on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
she gets a scope on her gun when she promotes to highlander so it makes perfect sense