Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas Spirit and Teamwork

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Hello, fellow pirates! I'll pull up some chairs and get some hot chocolate started if you like. While you're waiting, perhaps I can interest you in a story?

I was on Alura the other day, heading over to defeat some of the Monquistans Royal Navy for a quest the other day. While I was there I met a higher level pirate who was working on a collection quest. He offered to help me and I gladly accepted. With his help I managed to finish the quest within the half hour I had set aside for it.

I'm not sure if he'll see this or remember me, but this is my thanks to him, as I couldn't say it enough the first time.

If anyone else has stories like this that they want to share, please share them! I love reading about random acts of kindness.

Reckless Alura Windlass, level 30 Witchdoctor
Sarcastic Scarlet Freeman, level 65 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Hello, fellow pirates! I'll pull up some chairs and get some hot chocolate started if you like. While you're waiting, perhaps I can interest you in a story?

I was on Alura the other day, heading over to defeat some of the Monquistans Royal Navy for a quest the other day. While I was there I met a higher level pirate who was working on a collection quest. He offered to help me and I gladly accepted. With his help I managed to finish the quest within the half hour I had set aside for it.

I'm not sure if he'll see this or remember me, but this is my thanks to him, as I couldn't say it enough the first time.

If anyone else has stories like this that they want to share, please share them! I love reading about random acts of kindness.

Reckless Alura Windlass, level 30 Witchdoctor
Sarcastic Scarlet Freeman, level 65 Swashbuckler
I am all for random acts of kindness and I try to commit them all the time. In fact, it is how I have met some of my best friends on this game. Any way we can encourage this passing on of the blessings is highly encouraged. Great thread.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
usually as i am zooming thru the skyways if i see a ship battle in progress i will unleash a hit or two as i fly by. usually for lower lvl ships.