Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer’s Reckless Frenzy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2009
I was doing a pvp match with a buccaneer and I had on Leviathan’s call and Valor’s Fortress as protection. The Buccaneer had less than half life with no protection spells. my life was full, so I cant understand why after he dies from his frenzy he is able to still attack and kill someone with more than half bar of life with protection on. Can someone explain that to me plz.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
watabelly on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
I was doing a pvp match with a buccaneer and I had on Leviathan’s call and Valor’s Fortress as protection. The Buccaneer had less than half life with no protection spells. my life was full, so I cant understand why after he dies from his frenzy he is able to still attack and kill someone with more than half bar of life with protection on. Can someone explain that to me plz.
First welcome to the boards!

I'm Noah and i hope you enjoy them!

For the question, buccaneers are supposed to be tanks and with this new ability damage dealers. They have always found ways of doing awesome amounts of damage.

I hope this explains this! Salut!

Ensign
May 24, 2009
noahdd on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
First welcome to the boards!

I'm Noah and i hope you enjoy them!

For the question, buccaneers are supposed to be tanks and with this new ability damage dealers. They have always found ways of doing awesome amounts of damage.

I hope this explains this! Salut!
Thank you for your reply :). I have no problem with them being tankers, but my problem is why when he dies he kills me and I had more than half life with (leviathan's call and valor fortress) and it was done in just one hit no way that should be possible also why is he able to hit me when he dies that's where his attack should stop right.