Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't arrange powers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
Well I did a search for it, because I figure I can't be the only one. Didn't see anything. When I swap my gear to my AoE gear for group play I have a lot of trouble getting my powers to stay the way I set it up. Every time it seems that one of my third page powers ends up on the first page and one of the ones I set up on the first page ends up on the last page. In addition the ones on the first page get their order rearranged.

Is this a known issue and they are working on it? Because it is VERY frustrating.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
In my experience, the powers that are added due to equipment are put at the end of Power Table when we put the equipment on. This means that every time we add equipment that has a Power, we MUST go to our Power Table and rearrange them the way we want. Of course, if we remove a piece of equipment that has a Power and don't replace it with a piece of equipment that has another Power, that Power is removed from the Power Table and all other Powers are moved up. No rearranging necessary.

Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
As an update, when I posted this on the Central Forums someone told me that if I go out to the Pirate selection screen after I change my gear and then come back, this will not happen. I have been doing that as a work around and it seems to work fairly reliably.

Administrator
Maitreakow on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
As an update, when I posted this on the Central Forums someone told me that if I go out to the Pirate selection screen after I change my gear and then come back, this will not happen. I have been doing that as a work around and it seems to work fairly reliably.
Thanks! As just stated a few moments ago on that thread on Central, we've got a bug report in for this; however, it is good to know this work around is temporarily helping the situation.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
Indeed, just saw your response there, thanks for keeping us all informed the way you do Jack.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! As just stated a few moments ago on that thread on Central, we've got a bug report in for this; however, it is good to know this work around is temporarily helping the situation.
It also fixes it if you enter a new area. It appears that this issue takes place when you equip (or unequip?) gear that has power cards attached to it. Once you go to the select pirate screen or change areas it no longer happens

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Actually, I also have this problem, and my way around it doesn't involve logging out. When you equip a new gear on, I just leave the area that I am in (bringing up the load screen) then switch the powers again. I tested it and it will keep your powers in order . Hope this helps!