Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Out doorsy type areas refuse to load

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 19, 2009
I haven't played the game for a while, so when i launched it i had a couple updates to download, after they were done i went into the game and i found the most outdoors areas like the skyways ore skull island are just like invisible but i can see vendors and stuff. The only way i've found to fix this is to completely restart the game, and that only fixes the area your in. please help!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Five things that I can think of. First, verify that you have the latest video drivers for your video card (I had to do this because I kept having weird video problems and needed to update my video drives). Second, verify that your computer still meets the listed requirements for the game (there have been some large updates). Third, defragment your hard drive. Fourth, uninstall Pirate101 and then reinstall Pirate101. Fifth, if those don't fix the problem, contact Support using the Help menu above (the Orange Question Mark).

Administrator
Hello! Customer Support responded to your ticket yesterday and requested you respond back with some information for further diagnosis.

Hopefully we can get this cleared up soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 19, 2009
I cant find the answer in the customer support page Can you link me?

Administrator
knxtdoor on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
I cant find the answer in the customer support page Can you link me?
I can (link); however, your answer will come directly in email to the email address you used when you signed up for Pirate101.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2009
When i said link, i didnt mean the support page (no offence) and i didnt get any email

Administrator
knxtdoor on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
When i said link, i didnt mean the support page (no offence) and i didnt get any email
Support emailed you with a request for more information on 9/2/2013. I've requested they resend this email to you.