Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Top 6 Elite Armada with Positive Attributes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
6.Kane: Since we haven't met Kane in the story yet I'll assume he's 100% Heartless machine.
5.Female Armada Elite: Same thing as Kane so I'll just assume she is just as evil.
4.Deacon: Deacon shows very little nice characteristics but he did mention you weren't an annoyance until you got closer to collecting pieces of pollo's map. Deacon is 95% Heartless. 5% Patient in judgment of others.
3.Rooke: I'm pretty sure Rooke was the only Elite to consider his fellow team family, if I remember correctly in one of the fights he vows to get revenge on you for killing his..."Brother"...Deacon. Well its true they are family they were made by the same person yes? Rooke is 90% heartless. 10% Caring of his own metal an oil (Flesh an blood).
2.Bishop: For those of you who paid attention to Bishop's puppet show after revealing the attack plan on Marleybone he seems to have his own desires in mind that don't involve taking over the spiral. Like who created the mechanical birds or finishing up that celestial calendar like puzzle. He did want this spiral domination to be over soon. Bishop is 85% heartless 15% Reasonable brainiac.
1.Phule: Obviously his split personality makes him a helpful Elite to get info from...then again he's just like the others...or could it be that if he were dissected you'd find half a heart where his main gear should be. Phule is 50% heartless 50% Good.

Well these are my personal opinions based of what I've seen in gameplay so this isn't really how kings isle intended them to be. Tell me what you thought about this list, is it logical or totally inaccurate? Thanks for reading

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Kane: This leader of the Armada has a lot on his mind and a group of pirates bumping off two of his trusted elites must really put him off his tea.

Mystery Woman: The mystery around this character seems fascinates me and since we know even less about her than Kane and Phule, she gets the obscure fourth place.

Rooke: though he does show some sympathy for Deacon's demise, he seems to be a very cruel mechanical. I consider him worse than Deacon because while Deacon was calm and confident when dealing with us, Rooke wanted nothing more than to kill you as painfully as possible.

Deacon: I put him in the middle of this list because though he isn't as cruel as our dear Rooke, he is somewhat lacking emotion. His voice does this near-emotional-less tone and shows few positive qualities. However, they do show an appreciation to our abilities and sees that you could prove the perfect collecting tool, making him confidant in his powers and in taking us down.

Bishop: I like this character. He is a calculating genius who shows a real interest in our abilities (though also "ticked off" about our deeds at Beachhead). He also shows a love for invention and the Grand Design, unlike the others who were more bent on conquering the worlds, which makes him seem to have a lighter mood.

Phule: This is so far the most intriguing clockwork. His opposing personalities fascinate me and I sometimes wonder if we could utilize him the same way Deacon used us. He is as likable as they get and his personality(s) make him very fascinating and Very memorable.

by knowing our foes, I'm

Impish Omar Underwood