Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Trans-Dimensional War (Roleplay)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
The mech battle was going splendidly since the heroes were winning. What they didn't expect was that the Armada has invented new soldiers, this time it took a turn for destruction. Colossal soldiers approached the mechs and knocked them out of the way. Everyone was in shock.

Gru: What on Earth are those?!

Bishop came from behind one of them.

Bishop: Say hello to my most diabolical soldiers yet; Armada Frankensteins!!!!!

Mario: MAMA MIA!!!!

However, Griffin Atherton had a thing for mad science, but he calls it Frankenology after Dr. Frankenstein himself.

Griffin: I know Frankenstein monsters better than you ever did Bishop, your stitching is pathetic. Stick to clockwork mechanisms from now on.

Griffin charged in and started chopping away at the Frankensteins, Bishop was outraged to be outsmarted once again.

Bishop: NO NO NO NO NO, IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME!!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMARTEST, ME ME ME!!!! I'M THE SECOND ULTIMATE EVIL GENIUS, I'M SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bishop started to throw an extremely childish temper tantrum. Stomping, crying oil from his mask, pounding his fists against the ground, no one cared.

Manic: Sheesh, the dude needs to lighten up.

Quentin: Indeed, when will Bishop learn he is outmatched one way or another?

Michael: With an ego like his? He will never admit that he isn't all that smart.

Sly: Who cares, lets get back to the Dreadnought.

Deacon: I don't think so you scum.

Deacon was holding someone hostage; Sly's girlfriend Inspector Carmelita Fox. Deacon was holding his Sparklock pistol to her head.

Sly: Let her go!

Deacon: Then give me the genetic mutation serum at the abandoned hospital on the other side of town if you ever want to see her alive again.

A monster truck came by with Harley Quinn driving it.

Harley: Hop on in Mr. D!!!!

Deacon: We shall meet again, ta ta.

They drove off at high speed, leaving everyone else in the dust.

Sly: We have to save Carmelita!!!

Matt: But how, we can't give that mechanical menace the mutation serum.

Quentin: Nor can we EVER trade with him. Deacon is the Armada spymaster, they are a shady bunch to trade with. He's baiting us into a trap.

Ty: Then there is no hope in saving Carmelita?

Sly's mind froze at that thought and fell backwards, with Jack Sparrow trying to wake him up.

Valona: There is hope in saving her. If we can't attack or defend, go with the in between.

Sonia: And that would be what, exactly?

Quentin: Espionage, sabotage, gimmicks, tricks, traps, etc.

Peach: Why do I get the sinking feeling that this is going to be messy?

Quentin: We have no time to loose, get in the ATT!!!

Everyone got in the ATT, leaving behind Bishop sniveling to himself in feeble position.

Bishop -sniveling-: Griffin cheated, Griffin cheated, Griffin cheated .
As the ATT struggled to catch up to Harley Quinn, Michael had an idea. "Quentin! You need to get Valona to take one of the vials and drink it! If she can think of something that can go really fast and has wings, we might be able to catch up! She will still look like herself except she will have changed a bit." said Michael.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" said Quentin.

Michael looked at Rainbow Dash. "If Valona can turn into something like me, she will be able to fly 10x the speed of sound." said Dash.

"Either way, it's your choice. I will jump in the Jenner (another one of my mechs) to try and catch up. It's just that trying to stop the monster truck with particle pulse cannons and short range missiles might kill Carmelita, Deacon, and Harley Quinn." said Michael. "The Jenner can move at 140 KPH, so I will try to slow them down." "Wish me luck. Quentin, it's your choice." Michael added. Michael climbed to the top of the ATT and detached the Jenner. He started it up and sped away to try to catch the truck. Quentin, now you choose. Do you want Valona to stay completely human, or give her the serum to give her wings so she can catch up?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
warriorscreed on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
As the ATT struggled to catch up to Harley Quinn, Michael had an idea. "Quentin! You need to get Valona to take one of the vials and drink it! If she can think of something that can go really fast and has wings, we might be able to catch up! She will still look like herself except she will have changed a bit." said Michael.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" said Quentin.

Michael looked at Rainbow Dash. "If Valona can turn into something like me, she will be able to fly 10x the speed of sound." said Dash.

"Either way, it's your choice. I will jump in the Jenner (another one of my mechs) to try and catch up. It's just that trying to stop the monster truck with particle pulse cannons and short range missiles might kill Carmelita, Deacon, and Harley Quinn." said Michael. "The Jenner can move at 140 KPH, so I will try to slow them down." "Wish me luck. Quentin, it's your choice." Michael added. Michael climbed to the top of the ATT and detached the Jenner. He started it up and sped away to try to catch the truck. Quentin, now you choose. Do you want Valona to stay completely human, or give her the serum to give her wings so she can catch up?
Quentin and Valona didn't know what to do at first. But Quentin always wanted to travel through cyber space.

Quentin: Valona, I want you to know that if anything happens to me, you take over Atherton industries.

Valona: Quentin, you can't be serious, you know you can't drink that.

Quentin: It's our best option.

Valona agreed with Quentin.

Quentin: Bottoms up!

Quentin thought real hard before drinking it. After he drank it all, at first he remained the same. Then his entire attire changed, his long coat turned black and had the pattern of a microchip grid, yet gears were at the ends of the lines at where the grid paths ended. His dress shoes became assassin's boots with the same grid pattern. His eye color turned from chestnut to glowing gold. He grabbed a top hat and a pair of goggles, and when he put them on, they received the same transformation. Valona was quite amazed.

Valona: How do you feel?

Quentin: I feel stronger, smarter, faster, and much more powerful!

Quentin opened a cyber portal and went through, and it lead in front of Harley's monster truck. When Harley saw Quentin a few miles away, she got confused.

Harley: How did Mr. Smarty Pants get ahead of us?

Deacon: I don't know, but how about you make up for it by running him over.

Harley: Hey I'm cruel but I'm not that...

Deacon shoved his gun right in her face, Harley panicked.

Harley: FLOORING IT!!!!!!

They drove at high speed toward Quentin.

Valona: QUENTIN, NO!!!!!

Quentin placed his arms forward and stopped the monster truck with his bare hands. Harley was panicking so much she wet herself while Deacon was so shocked that Quentin wasn't dead, his mask's eyes emoted. Michael's jaw dropped, while everyone's pupils dilated in shock.

Deacon: WHAT YOU STOPPED US?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley: Uh, Mr. D, he drank the vial.

After Quentin trapped Harley and deacon in a cyber space cube, Sly freed Carmelita and headed back to the ATT. They all drove off to the Dreadnought.

Meanwhile, back at Cadiz:

Kane: YOU INCOMPETENT DITZES!!!!!

Kane threw Bowser at General Rooke.

Rooke: But but but, Kane, they were just too strong.

Kane: SILENCE!!!!!!!

Kane grabbed Bishop by the throat.

Kane: AND YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

Kane threw Bishop at Eggman.

Eggman: Hey, I wasn't out there when everything went haywire.

Kane: True Mr. Robotnick, but after seeing footage of Sonic defeating you time and again, I'm not sending you out yet. That's it, I'm sending Mr. Betrayus to deal with those rebels!

Jessie(one of Team Rocket): Oh great, as if having Dimentio wasn't annoying enough, now that crybaby of a ghost commander is coming here?

Betrayus: WHAT WAS THAT YOU SWIRLY HAIRED TWIT?!!!

Jessie kept her mouth shut.

Kane: I hope you catch those rebels. Otherwise; I WILL STUFF YOUR EYES DOWN YOUR GULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betrayus gulped.

Betrayus: Can do. CALLING ALL GHOSTS, FIND THOSE REBELS AND BRING THEM HERE THIS INSTANT!

The ghosts headed straight for the other dimension.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Um, is anyone going to continue this?

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Hi there! I am joining this roleplay, and will be starting out with PONIES.
-
As the light blue pegasus, Rainbow Dash, flew to the library at sonic speed, she kicked the door down, getting the attention of the purple unicorn, Twilight Sparkle.

"TWILIGHT! We have a huge problem!" Rainbow said breathing hard.
"Rainbow? What's wrong?" Twilight said, worry in her voice.
"Look at this..." Rainbow said, taking out a picture in her hoof. Twilight stared at the picture of a blue hedgehog, running faster than Rainbow Dash.
"Who took the picture?" Twilight asked.
"Pinkie Pie did." Rainbow said pacing back and forth. "What am I going to do! He's even faster than the WonderBolts! How is that even possible!" Rainbow said falling to the floor.
"Pardon Sugarcube, but your door is broken." Said AppleJack, and Rarity, two friends of Twilight's.
"Is something wrong, darling?" The unicorn asked.
"Hi everypony." Pinkamanea said.
"PINKIE? What's wrong?" Twilight said.
"Gummy disappeared! These robot men came and took him! And now I don't know where he is!" Pinkie said crying. Suddenly, they heard a loud scream.
"Fluttershy!" Rainbow said, dashing out the door.
-
This is the beginning.