Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do I get el toro?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
Hey I am a lvl 30 with doctor in cool ranch and I want to know where to get el toro, I am specifically on the quest where you have to 'talk to Sallys boss" on gortez' ship, I dont have crowns but I will soon, how far am I from getting el toro? ( right before gortez' ship I can't get on it without crowns) thnx silent samantha ashford

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You get El Torro in Haunted Skyway just before Miranda. Somewhere between level 35 to 40 depending if you do all the side quests or not.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Yumdrinker101 on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey I am a lvl 30 with doctor in cool ranch and I want to know where to get el toro, I am specifically on the quest where you have to 'talk to Sallys boss" on gortez' ship, I dont have crowns but I will soon, how far am I from getting el toro? ( right before gortez' ship I can't get on it without crowns) thnx silent samantha ashford
hmmm, far, but not too far. After you talk to "Sally's Boss", you have to find a way into Port Regal, start a war between MB (Marleybone) and VL (Valencia), free Mustang Sally from Fort Elena, bring her back to Don Rodrigo, find and reunite the Magnificent 7, defeat the Wild Bunch, go to Haunted Skyway, sink a bunch of hard-ish ships, fight some skeletons and meet Captain Blood, talk the 'Sisters' on Isla de Los Meutos, then you get El Toro. I know it sounds like a lot, but it is a lot

Ensign
Jun 08, 2013
like these people said you get him shortly after you start the quests in the haunted sky way. just in time to kill blood

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
coolster50 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
hmmm, far, but not too far. After you talk to "Sally's Boss", you have to find a way into Port Regal, start a war between MB (Marleybone) and VL (Valencia), free Mustang Sally from Fort Elena, bring her back to Don Rodrigo, find and reunite the Magnificent 7, defeat the Wild Bunch, go to Haunted Skyway, sink a bunch of hard-ish ships, fight some skeletons and meet Captain Blood, talk the 'Sisters' on Isla de Los Meutos, then you get El Toro. I know it sounds like a lot, but it is a lot
Wow, That's a mouthful lol. Well said and Very informative.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
Well ty I really love all the actual quests like you said down to every detail, That telles me what I gotta do srsly love it, dk if you are a member, I am more of a crowns person, went through all of w101 with crowns, only using one membership, and I am planning to probably do the same . But if you could tell me one more thing how many crowns will I need? 10k? or 20k? if it is 30 then there is a problem..anyway XD ty

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
Ok so i have 5000 crowns left and i am sinking 10 ships I think getting rdy to go get sally idk but will 5k work for getting el toro? or do I need one more card? or 2?

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010