Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

in-game problems (need help)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 08, 2013
so today I got on and immediately encountered problems. first of all the game kept crashing. Then it took many tries to go into areas, like dungeons, buildings, and even my own ship. After I couldn't get in an error message would appear and I would be sent to the character selection page. further more, after I got out of a ship battle I was sent to this place below the sky-way, where I could see ships flying above me and I couldn't move.
I had to teleport back to skull island to get out of there. when I returned to my ship (after several tries) and flew to my destination I got the error message again and was sent to the character selection page. when I returned I was back at the place under the sky-way again.

These problems have never happened to me before.

sorry if I posted this to the wrong forum, I couldn't find a better one

-BlazeEverheart

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When I had the problem of ending up floating in the sky and not being able to move, Support pointed out that I needed to update my video drivers.

When I've had weird problems occur, I de-fragment my hard drive. This has fixed about 95% of the problems. I tend to play for hours on end, so this may be my problem.

Recently, I uninstalled Pirate101 using the Control Panel, restarted my computer, downloaded and installed the latest version. This has helped in eliminating the weird problems I was experiencing.