Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favorite AQ companion?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Title says it all!

There's so many companions, so which one is your favorite from Aquila? Mine would personally be Zeena, she's so awesome *-*
What's your favorite companion from AQ

Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
I decided which companion was not my favorite - the Serpent Augur! It would seem that in nearly every battle she has three or more Fizzles. I counted them in the last battle and it was three - all in a row. I might have been four except that she was made into snake soup before she had a chance to Fizzle again. I am very tempted to place her (lvl 67) down at the end of my companions (with the lvl 50).

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
My favorite is Hawkules and Samocles because they both get more epics than any other companions in Aquila and they are so cool but i just heard them from my friend. I can't wait to get them!

Swashbuckler, Obnoxious B.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Argos is pretty awesome and is slightly better than Hawkules. Although for utility sake Zeena is the most useful.

I wish there was an unlock for a companion with Mighty Eagle body style. I'd love a companion that looks like the Emperor.

Quiet Robert - 65 Privateer