Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate's Life For Me

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ugh, I just want that new world to come out but it isn't! I got a feeling that my crew is tired being lazy. Take it away Bonnie Anne!
Bonnie Anne: Ugh, why doesn't Avery have any clues where the next map piece is! I wanna know where the next one is. Staying in Skull Island resort won't be helping me being active. I'm practicing down in Gullet where the Frogfather set up traps for me.
Me: Thank you, thank you Bonnie! Take it away Toro!
El Toro: I'm as a rattlesnake, sneaky like the fox, and be like ten heros all at once but I wanna be epic and have more adventures! Avery better give one soon or I gonna be mad! Now since I'm in my home in Santa Pollo, the pirate is giving me some gifts from his adventures. I just gonna stay here with my wife and I like to hang out with Rooster Cogburn or Tumbleweed since it's where most of the frogs are! El Toro, away!
Me:Thank you, thank you Toro! Take it away Monkey King!
Monkey King: I love my Golden Scepter and when I bored in my cave, the pirate takes me to my friend El Toro to sword fight as we are epic at sword fights! Now I will hit Avery unless the new world comes out soon!
Me: Careful Monkey King. I got the Crown of Command on you and I can use it if I want to. Now to Ratbeard, our final guest!
Ratbeard: Yargh! I be keal hauled. What to do, what to do? I just wanna cut 'o cap'n Avery's head off unless if someone else wants their head chopped off! Hmm, Catbeard might want his heard cut off! Bonnie Anne: Careful, careful Ratbeard! You must be mad!
Ratbeard: I be mad Bonnie Anne so I just wanna calm myself below. I be goin' to Port Regal so I can kick off me shoes. I also just wanna be calm 'n wade in th' river away from th' distractions 'o me scurvy pirate life!
Me: Thank you, thank you Ratbeard! So you see me and my crew want a new world and what do you want the world to be my crew and myself.
All shout MARLEYBONE!
Me: I hope it is Marleybone and can you just tell us like a estimate or a fraction of the world like we're 3/4 of the way done or more cause I just want this new world to come out soon so please get it to Test as soon as possible!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Me: Indeed, My brothers and I have been waiting along time, and I have to be more patient
Bernard Atherton:Well Quentin, I'm getting VERY impatient. If captain Avery doesn't know where the last of the map is, I will use him for target practice.
Me: calm down
Sarah Steel: Yes captain, just be patient
Noah Atherton: She is right brother calm down, be the angels of heaven I already have to calm down Griffin before he...
Griffin Atherton:-smashes portrait of captain Avery-
Noah Atherton: Does that
Griffin Atherton: If captain Avery doesn't get that map soon, I'LL...
Alexander Atherton:-Smashes Griffin in the head with a mandolin- Griffin, didn't your brother Noah tell you to stay calm?
Me: Thank you Alexander
El Toro:You know how Griffin is, when someone keeps him waiting, he holds a grudge.
Valona: Who destroyed my portrait of captain Avery?! It took me DAYS to paint that!
Me:Princess, calm down, I know you worked hard on that, but please, take a deep breath. (Valona is the princess of Avalon, its a long story.)
Noah Atherton: By heaven's gates, if that new world doesn't come out soon, things will get ugly on this ship, and it will sink from the crew and captains fighting each other.
Me:Don't worry, now, everyone, just be patient, maybe the new world will come out this month.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Emmett: Well (Makes weird whistle noise) they should make a new world

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Agreed, the Armada officially wants me dead, and it's not because what I've done, it's what my parents have done. I have already seen my face on wanted posters all over Valencia and Deacon almost did me in. I just hope I can return home to Marleybone (speculation?) or there's nowhere to run for me.

Please bring in the new book soon!

Ilana

P.S. The context of my post was actually hinted spoilers for the far future of "Chronicles of
Captain Fisher III", I'm the writer.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
Me: Indeed, My brothers and I have been waiting along time, and I have to be more patient
Bernard Atherton:Well Quentin, I'm getting VERY impatient. If captain Avery doesn't know where the last of the map is, I will use him for target practice.
Me: calm down
Sarah Steel: Yes captain, just be patient
Noah Atherton: She is right brother calm down, be the angels of heaven I already have to calm down Griffin before he...
Griffin Atherton:-smashes portrait of captain Avery-
Noah Atherton: Does that
Griffin Atherton: If captain Avery doesn't get that map soon, I'LL...
Alexander Atherton:-Smashes Griffin in the head with a mandolin- Griffin, didn't your brother Noah tell you to stay calm?
Me: Thank you Alexander
El Toro:You know how Griffin is, when someone keeps him waiting, he holds a grudge.
Valona: Who destroyed my portrait of captain Avery?! It took me DAYS to paint that!
Me:Princess, calm down, I know you worked hard on that, but please, take a deep breath. (Valona is the princess of Avalon, its a long story.)
Noah Atherton: By heaven's gates, if that new world doesn't come out soon, things will get ugly on this ship, and it will sink from the crew and captains fighting each other.
Me:Don't worry, now, everyone, just be patient, maybe the new world will come out this month.
Walks in Captain's Avery's Room
Me: Monkey King, someone smashed the picture of Capt. Avery!
Monkey King; Who did this, I don't know but I suspect that young pirate, Griffin Atherton...
Me: Atherton?
Monkey King: Yes. Why are you questioning that Jacob Freeman?
Me: Well Monkey King, it's cause if you take ton off you get AETHER which is really hard to get! Those wizards need it for their fine crafting skills. I just hope my brother doesn't need any Aether at this point.
Wintertusk
Joshua Wildhammer: Ugh, why is Aether so rare to get, Prince Charlie?
Charlie the Starfish: I don't know why. Maybe it's because the bee population is going down?
Joshua Wildhammer: Yes it is Charlie. I gonna mark my blue X as what my brother says, "X marks the spot!". You know, he's a pirate and my brother William is to. Let's mail this at the Marleybone posthouse.
Marleybone Posthouse
Joshua Wildhammer: Here we are. Slips in letter.
A few days later
Me: Hey it's something from our brother.
William: Aw man. I didn't get a letter for me.
Me: It's ok William. Aww lets see, the MYSTERY OF AETHER IS SOLVED! :D. This is great news for the spiral! We need to tell Avery at once!
Avery: This is astonishing captain! Now that Aether will surely pay for it and I just know where the bees are. Port Regal keeps them.
Port Regal
Me: Well, time to get the bees! Brother, you stay with the crew.
William: Oh, all right!
A few minutes later
Me: I need those bees. Here's a hundred gold.
Beekeeper: Thanks.
Me: You're welcome.
A few minutes later again!
Me: I got the bees. Wait a second. Aether comes from the hives. Be right back!
Ten minutes later.
Me: Now I got the right stuff! Let's go!
Avery's Office
Avery: This will pay for it! Thank you, thank you! That Griffin Atherton! I will get you pirate!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Abby Fisher on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Agreed, the Armada officially wants me dead, and it's not because what I've done, it's what my parents have done. I have already seen my face on wanted posters all over Valencia and Deacon almost did me in. I just hope I can return home to Marleybone (speculation?) or there's nowhere to run for me.

Please bring in the new book soon!

Ilana

P.S. The context of my post was actually hinted spoilers for the far future of "Chronicles of
Captain Fisher III", I'm the writer.
Ha, you think YOU have it tough with the Armada? The Armada wants to end my bloodline, I'm from a whole legacy of pirates called the Athertons, the most feared pirates in the spiral. We steal from the competition and give 45% of the loot to the poor and needy (we are like a family of Robbin Hoods). I am one of the best of the family business today, with my four brothers and a princess from Avalon (her royal bloodline were great friends to the Atherton bloodline). So, I'm kind of like Sly Cooper, only, more feared by villains. The Armada fears the pirates of Skull Island, but they fear the Atherton bloodline MOST of all.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Gentlemen, Jacob Freeman (Jake344, yes?) and the Atherton brothers, you have most sincerely amused me with your dialogs *takes plumed hat off and makes a courteous bow*. The peculiar relationship between aether and bees as explained was especially hilarious. But Quentin - I address you, as you seem to be not quite so hot-headed as your brothers- you might want to consider removing delicate instruments from the ship until Avery gives you and your brothers some new quests. I am sure, coming from Valencia, you are all music-lovers of distinction, but smacking people with mandolins is very hard on the mandolins. Shawms, perhaps? You know, shawms, those sturdy, larger ancestors of the fashionable oboe. It is difficult to destroy a shawm, and certainly more elegant than a plain old club.
Yours helpfully ,
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Walks in Captain's Avery's Room
Me: Monkey King, someone smashed the picture of Capt. Avery!
Monkey King; Who did this, I don't know but I suspect that young pirate, Griffin Atherton...
Me: Atherton?
Monkey King: Yes. Why are you questioning that Jacob Freeman?
Me: Well Monkey King, it's cause if you take ton off you get AETHER which is really hard to get! Those wizards need it for their fine crafting skills. I just hope my brother doesn't need any Aether at this point.
Wintertusk
Joshua Wildhammer: Ugh, why is Aether so rare to get, Prince Charlie?
Charlie the Starfish: I don't know why. Maybe it's because the bee population is going down?
Joshua Wildhammer: Yes it is Charlie. I gonna mark my blue X as what my brother says, "X marks the spot!". You know, he's a pirate and my brother William is to. Let's mail this at the Marleybone posthouse.
Marleybone Posthouse
Joshua Wildhammer: Here we are. Slips in letter.
A few days later
Me: Hey it's something from our brother.
William: Aw man. I didn't get a letter for me.
Me: It's ok William. Aww lets see, the MYSTERY OF AETHER IS SOLVED! :D. This is great news for the spiral! We need to tell Avery at once!
Avery: This is astonishing captain! Now that Aether will surely pay for it and I just know where the bees are. Port Regal keeps them.
Port Regal
Me: Well, time to get the bees! Brother, you stay with the crew.
William: Oh, all right!
A few minutes later
Me: I need those bees. Here's a hundred gold.
Beekeeper: Thanks.
Me: You're welcome.
A few minutes later again!
Me: I got the bees. Wait a second. Aether comes from the hives. Be right back!
Ten minutes later.
Me: Now I got the right stuff! Let's go!
Avery's Office
Avery: This will pay for it! Thank you, thank you! That Griffin Atherton! I will get you pirate!
Me: Mr. Avery, sorry I had to bring this up on a late note, but when my brother is kept waiting, he normally holds a grudge.
Bernard Atherton: Indeed, Quentin is right, last time someone kept Griffin waiting, Griffin bended all of his joints BACKWARDS.
Valona: -Takes gold from captain Avery- Thank you Mr. Avery
Me: Oh yeah, Mr. Avery, Valona wants to paint you another portrait, but it will cost you the same amount the last one costs.
Alexander Atherton: Yeah, the Atherton family has been known to cause trouble for the pirates, monquistans, and Armada Soldiers. Our family is so impressive that even the Armada fears that we will rob them of all their gold, ROFLOL!
Griffin Atherton: By the way, we didn't get our family name by collecting Aethers, we got that name because our family is big in steampunk styles, and Atherton sounded like a VERY steampunk last name.
Me: Indeed
Noah Atherton: Quite, now, Mr. Avery, you wouldn't want to loose us as valued allies. After all, we are the ONLY ones that know Valencia like the back or our hands.
Me: Yes, keep us waiting any LONGER and you loose your share of El Dorodo's gold. You wouldn't want to anger the Athertons. You better find a clue for us soon -walks out the door with brothers and Valona-
Together with brothers an Valona: AND DON'T KEEP US WAITING!!!!! -SLAMS DOORS SHUT-

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Ha, you think YOU have it tough with the Armada? The Armada wants to end my bloodline, I'm from a whole legacy of pirates called the Athertons, the most feared pirates in the spiral. We steal from the competition and give 45% of the loot to the poor and needy (we are like a family of Robbin Hoods). I am one of the best of the family business today, with my four brothers and a princess from Avalon (her royal bloodline were great friends to the Atherton bloodline). So, I'm kind of like Sly Cooper, only, more feared by villains. The Armada fears the pirates of Skull Island, but they fear the Atherton bloodline MOST of all.
Captain: Where is the Athertons! We need to kill Griffin Atherton. Griffin, we will kill you! Kane, Deacon search the beaches of Skull Island. Me and Monkey King will go to Skull Island mountain. Toro, Bonnie, Ratbeard, I want you to protect Avery's home and do a big flashing "T" Toro so I know when to come.
Bonnie: We got it captain.
Kane and Deacon: Here Ather, Ather, Atherton! Where are you Giffin!
Kane: Hmm, Deacon, I found it!
Deacon: Oh nice!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain: I wonder where he is?
Monkey King: Hmm, I sense the Armada found him. Let's get Toro, Bonnie, and Ratbeard.
Captain: Come on girls and guys! Monkey King senses the Armada found him.
Bonnie: This is the last time I'm working for the Armada!
Goes to Skull Island Beach
Captain: Kane; did you find him?
Kane: Yep, we are holding him hostage and putting him on our Valencian ships.
Captain: Good; secure the house. I want the ships gone and you can use one of my ships. I give you the Galleon. May the Spiral be with you!
Kane: You to. We done a good deed.
Captain: Yes. Since I'm working with you, can you declare a invasion on Skull Island.
Kane: No, we can't do that. Avery will have us killed.
Captain: With my planning, we'll win the war!
Kane: Yes! The Valencians are against the Marleybonians and we'll go against Skull Island. My wife will protect you at all costs!
Captain: Ok.
Kane's Wife: Son, I found you. Why do we have to invade Skull Island?
Captain: Oh mother, I'm glad you are alive! Where is your ... he's dead, isn't he?
Kane's Wife: Yes. I wish he was there talking in the Spirit Caves. I was watching you fight Gortez with his Monquistadors. That was a brave battle indeed.
Captain: Oh yes it was. Kane, don't invade Skull Island. I know they're causing trouble but can't we just put them in jail if the plunder and steal? It will be better for us. The whole SPIRAL!
Kane: Oh yes son. I will follow your orders.
Captain: Why was I under arrested then?
Kane: Oh, we were planning on bringing you home. You just had to listen to Wing Chung. Those are lies, I just want us to rule the Spiral.
Captain: NO! We'll never rule it! Even your wife won't do it! You have turned to the Dark Side Kane! You're a Clockwork Lord made by the Valencians and this court to enslave the Spiral! We don't wanna be like the Manders in Krokotopia!
Kane: Oh then, I must do what I must!
Gun fight starts.
Captain: Throws bomb! Mother let's get out of here!
Mother: Okay son.
Ships starts sinking and they're watching from Skull Island.
Captain: Well there goes the ship!
Mother: Yes. Wait a second. Griffin is dead.
Captain: Nah, that was a lying Clockwork.
Mother: Nice planning. It's like what you did in Valencia. You surveyed it and left like what Luke did to destroy the Death Star.
Captain: Yes! Well the spiral is free and the pirates are safe! :D

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Me: Oh Toro! I think I have some good news!
Toro: What is it Jacob?
Me: Avery say's he is close to knowing the Armada plans. He said we might go to Marleybone! :D
Toro: Marley, hmm. I knew Ratbeard was talking weirdly whenever something was happening this Saturday and he did ...
Me: Ratbeard must be hiding something!
Walks over to Ratbead.
Ratbead: Ahoy, Jacob Freeman. What do ye want on 'tis fine in th' spiral?
Me: Ratbeard, are you hiding something?
Ratbeard: I don't be knowin' what ye be shoutin' 'bout cap'n.
Me: Well Ratbeard, you are hiding something aren't you?
Ratbeard: Why would I be hidin' somethin' from ye cap'n?
Me: Maybe it is because you don't wanna gonna on a adventure!
Ratbead: Oh cap'n, I would lust to be off on a adventure. whar would it be cap'n?
Me: I think Marleybone. You know where Rooke is, don't you?
Ratbeard: Oh fine cap'n! Ye have caught me! I reckon Rooke be in Reagents Square in Marleybone.
Me: Then Avery should be right! He'll need to check on a few more things before he is certain it is in Marleybone.
Ratbeard: I be really excited to be off to Marleybone! I can hardly wait!
Me: Now I never said we would be going to Marleybone did I? I said Avery needs to find out some more things before he is certain.
Ratbeard:Ok, but I really wanna be off to Marleybone! 'Tis second in steampower, right behind Valencia! I heard ye brother went thar one to save th' mayor. Maybe we can meet ye're brother thar, ok cap'n?
Me: Ok

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Captain: Where is the Athertons! We need to kill Griffin Atherton. Griffin, we will kill you! Kane, Deacon search the beaches of Skull Island. Me and Monkey King will go to Skull Island mountain. Toro, Bonnie, Ratbeard, I want you to protect Avery's home and do a big flashing "T" Toro so I know when to come.
Bonnie: We got it captain.
Kane and Deacon: Here Ather, Ather, Atherton! Where are you Giffin!
Kane: Hmm, Deacon, I found it!
Deacon: Oh nice!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain: I wonder where he is?
Monkey King: Hmm, I sense the Armada found him. Let's get Toro, Bonnie, and Ratbeard.
Captain: Come on girls and guys! Monkey King senses the Armada found him.
Bonnie: This is the last time I'm working for the Armada!
Goes to Skull Island Beach
Captain: Kane; did you find him?
Kane: Yep, we are holding him hostage and putting him on our Valencian ships.
Captain: Good; secure the house. I want the ships gone and you can use one of my ships. I give you the Galleon. May the Spiral be with you!
Kane: You to. We done a good deed.
Captain: Yes. Since I'm working with you, can you declare a invasion on Skull Island.
Kane: No, we can't do that. Avery will have us killed.
Captain: With my planning, we'll win the war!
Kane: Yes! The Valencians are against the Marleybonians and we'll go against Skull Island. My wife will protect you at all costs!
Captain: Ok.
Kane's Wife: Son, I found you. Why do we have to invade Skull Island?
Captain: Oh mother, I'm glad you are alive! Where is your ... he's dead, isn't he?
Kane's Wife: Yes. I wish he was there talking in the Spirit Caves. I was watching you fight Gortez with his Monquistadors. That was a brave battle indeed.
Captain: Oh yes it was. Kane, don't invade Skull Island. I know they're causing trouble but can't we just put them in jail if the plunder and steal? It will be better for us. The whole SPIRAL!
Kane: Oh yes son. I will follow your orders.
Captain: Why was I under arrested then?
Kane: Oh, we were planning on bringing you home. You just had to listen to Wing Chung. Those are lies, I just want us to rule the Spiral.
Captain: NO! We'll never rule it! Even your wife won't do it! You have turned to the Dark Side Kane! You're a Clockwork Lord made by the Valencians and this court to enslave the Spiral! We don't wanna be like the Manders in Krokotopia!
Kane: Oh then, I must do what I must!
Gun fight starts.
Captain: Throws bomb! Mother let's get out of here!
Mother: Okay son.
Ships starts sinking and they're watching from Skull Island.
Captain: Well there goes the ship!
Mother: Yes. Wait a second. Griffin is dead.
Captain: Nah, that was a lying Clockwork.
Mother: Nice planning. It's like what you did in Valencia. You surveyed it and left like what Luke did to destroy the Death Star.
Captain: Yes! Well the spiral is free and the pirates are safe! :D
Me: Griffin is not the one you should be worried about, he may be the most powerful buccaneer, but I, Quentin Atherton, is the most feared pirate ever lived, and head of the Atherton family.
Bernard: Yes, he once tried to make an assassination attempt on Kane by pouring acid in his oil.
Griffin: He would have succeeded if it wasn't for that blasted Deacon.
Noah: So, instead of going after Kane AGAIN, he decided to poison Deacon as pay back for ruining his previous plan.
Alexander: When Deacon drank the poison, it nearly killed him while we were fighting in cool ranch.
Valona: But, in the end, Deacon died from the poison.
Me: Yes, the Armada fears me so much that they try to send OTHER pirates to kill me (they didn't succeed in recruiting any because they know i can sink their ships in a heart-beat ROFLOL). Kane is even afraid of me, yes I said it. You hear that Kane, when I'm done with your elite court of clockwork rejects, YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Also, Griffin got his name because he has the strength of 100,000,000,000,000 griffins, he is not actually A griffin, he is a human, like me and my other brothers.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Me: Griffin is not the one you should be worried about, he may be the most powerful buccaneer, but I, Quentin Atherton, is the most feared pirate ever lived, and head of the Atherton family.
Bernard: Yes, he once tried to make an assassination attempt on Kane by pouring acid in his oil.
Noah: So, instead of going after Kane AGAIN, he decided to poison Deacon as pay back for ruining his previous plan.
Alexander: When Deacon drank the poison, it nearly killed him while we were fighting in cool ranch.
Me: Yes, the Armada fears me so much that they try to send OTHER pirates to kill me (they didn't succeed in recruiting any because they know i can sink their ships in a heart-beat ROFLOL). Kane is even afraid of me, yes I said it. You hear that Kane, when I'm done with your elite court of clockwork rejects, YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Also, Griffin got his name because he has the strength of 100,000,000,000,000 griffins, he is not actually A griffin, he is a human, like me and my other brothers.
Is it me? or are you a lot like me?
I too, am a armada hater and out for revenge. I'll do anything if it means taking down the armada once and for all. If the next world comes I might wanna team up with someone who haves my tastes(we could be the greatest threat to the armada in the spiral!!!!!!!). Other then that I wish to meet before time to plan ahead.

But I hope the next world is marleybone cause i miss it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Rashida (aka the black rose) Level50.

"A Black rose have many (Dark) meanings, but I'm the true meaning of the name"

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Then I owe this to Quentin. He saved Skull Island. He's a brave pirate. Good thing you killed DEACON!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
winter goddess on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Is it me? or are you a lot like me?
I too, am a armada hater and out for revenge. I'll do anything if it means taking down the armada once and for all. If the next world comes I might wanna team up with someone who haves my tastes(we could be the greatest threat to the armada in the spiral!!!!!!!). Other then that I wish to meet before time to plan ahead.

But I hope the next world is marleybone cause i miss it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Rashida (aka the black rose) Level50.

"A Black rose have many (Dark) meanings, but I'm the true meaning of the name"
Me: Well Black Rashida, I guess we have a common enemy in Kane Clockwork himself then.
Bernard:I guess so, just don't double cross us.
Griffin:Indeed, the last person who double crossed us ended up being dinner for the sky sharks.
Noah: Guys, we can trust her. She is a pirate of her word after all.
Alexander: I don't know. I'm not so sure about the name 'the black rose', she said it has some dark meanings.
Valona: Of course, but she may be the best allie we have.
Sarah Steel: Valona is right, she does have an equal amount of hatred for the Armada as much as the entire crew and captains combined.
El Toro: Actually, I am starting to have my suspicions as well.
Mustang Sally: El Toro, I am shocked that for the first time you are suspecting someone innocent.
Ratbeard: Actually, he is right, never judge a book by it's cover Sally.
Shiriku(first mate): I think she is ok
rest of the crew: YOU WOULD!
Buffalo Bill: I reckon she might be trustworthy.
Ol' Scratch: I'm not so sure, I can't even sense her soul, I can't if she is either good or bad.
Me: Ol' Scratch, you know that hoodoo, voodoo, and other magic is not allowed to be used on others except for enemies and questing.
Bonnie Anne: Captains, it is best we trust her, and I don't even know her.
Me: Then it is settled, ok Black Rashida, we trust you.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Gentlemen (and her highness, princess of Avalon), I would be kind to Mr. Avery -- and keep an eye on him, when possible, with a view to his safety. Yes, he is more than a bit of a rogue (and I think proud of it too), but Skull Island owes its peace, prosperity, and independence primarily to him. From what the old-timers tell me, this was a really rough place back when it was a protectorate of Marleybone. The Marleybonian governor here apparently had far more than he could handle, and I get the impression from the stories I've heard that he was not sorry to lose the island to Avery in a card game.
So what does this have to do with us now? While I am sure Mr. Avery would like to have the appearance of neutrality and avoid the wrath of the Armada, I am certain that they see him as a major threat -- perhaps one of the greatest threats-- to their plans. This safe haven of pirates can only be a serious irritation to them at the very least. Without Avery, they might consider that this haven devolve into a fiercely contested battleground of Cutthroats vs the Skull Island community. I fear that an assassination attempt would definitely be in the Armada's style. So do look after the old man as you are able; so will I.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Gentlemen (and her highness, princess of Avalon), I would be kind to Mr. Avery -- and keep an eye on him, when possible, with a view to his safety. Yes, he is more than a bit of a rogue (and I think proud of it too), but Skull Island owes its peace, prosperity, and independence primarily to him. From what the old-timers tell me, this was a really rough place back when it was a protectorate of Marleybone. The Marleybonian governor here apparently had far more than he could handle, and I get the impression from the stories I've heard that he was not sorry to lose the island to Avery in a card game.
So what does this have to do with us now? While I am sure Mr. Avery would like to have the appearance of neutrality and avoid the wrath of the Armada, I am certain that they see him as a major threat -- perhaps one of the greatest threats-- to their plans. This safe haven of pirates can only be a serious irritation to them at the very least. Without Avery, they might consider that this haven devolve into a fiercely contested battleground of Cutthroats vs the Skull Island community. I fear that an assassination attempt would definitely be in the Armada's style. So do look after the old man as you are able; so will I.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Me: Alright
Bernard:WAIT, Avery won Skull Island at a card game?
Griffin:Avery, you didn't cheat, did you?
Avery: No, why would I...
Ol' Scratch: He be lying.
Avery: Alright, I cheated, I had an ace up my sleeve -cards come out of sleeve-
Valona: An ACE? Looks like a royal flush to me!
Noah: Avery, do you know what you have done?
Avery:No, I'm confused, all i did was cheat at a card game.
Alexander:A card game also being played by Port Regal's governor!
Me:Avery, if the governor finds out you cheated, he will start a war on skull island!!!
Noah: You have put us ALL in terrible danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valona: What are we going to do? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Valona, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!! As long as the governor doesn't find out, we are all safe, so anyone who rats Avery out gets their tongue cut out, GOT IT!!!
Entire Crew: YES CAPTAIN! -smiles nervously-

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Me: Well Black Rashida, I guess we have a common enemy in Kane Clockwork himself then.
Griffin:Indeed, the last person who double crossed us ended up being dinner for the sky sharks.
Alexander: I don't know. I'm not so sure about the name 'the black rose', she said it has some dark meanings.
Sarah Steel: Valona is right, she does have an equal amount of hatred for the Armada as much as the entire crew and captains combined.
Mustang Sally: El Toro, I am shocked that for the first time you are suspecting someone innocent.
Ol' Scratch: I'm not so sure, I can't even sense her soul, I can't if she is either good or bad.
Me: Ol' Scratch, you know that hoodoo, voodoo, and other magic is not allowed to be used on others except for enemies and questing.
Bwha hahahahaha! man I love a good talk. so you don't trust me eh? No worries normally I would not do this stuff and besides I only listen to the gentleman. Mostly a gentleman because the last jerk I meet was found dead by my feet. Tell 'em wing

Wing chun: She tells the truth. You might wanna watch your words young quentin.

Nadya(first mate): yea, you should have seen her. she was shooting five clock works per shot and that didn't stop her from helping good people

Duck holiday: (cough cough) she's all right. that's why I join her in tumbleweed

Gaspard: Trust the girl, get the prize

Tarlac: If you don't mind the speeches of herself and her annoying temper problems ..........

Me: ugh ..... So that's settle now! Unless anyone else wants to be shot let's agreed to meet. I'll be at the shopping distract on skull island, Realm Frog father, at 6:00 pm Est. you better not be late.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Me: Aw, you think you can take the gold from me! Nonsense! I'm a secret agent of the Armada! I don't know how or why I'm a agent but here goes the story.
Bonnie Anne: Well it began whenever you were in Marleybone. Everyday, you had great target practice and One-Eyed Jack was sure with him.
One-Eyed Jack: Yargh, this is true! I was with him. I knew his parents and Mike did to. He's now Dead Mike cause of a mutiny on the S. S. S Cupcake. LOL! Idk why his parent's picked that but it was true, wasn't it Egg Shen?
Egg Shen: Yes Jack; now let me talk about the story. I was sitting with my master Chou Tzu. He was a brave one. I even met him before we returned back to fair old Skull Island. So at any rate, I seen a ship coming. I of course told Chou Tzu and he couldn't believe it! It was pirates he said. He was thinking it was Pig Pirates and they're still here today. I just want the Armada to kill those pigs. Well we seen Jacob Freeman with William Freeman and One-Eyed Jack. Now the rest of his crew was ordered to stay onboard. Well he said I would like Egg Shen to serve me. I couldn't believe it! They were making me a slave but I found out later that they needed someone from Mooshu as we're powerful in the Karate ways.
Me: Yes you are Egg Shen. We were on deck whenever I seen a cannonball blowing off the crow nest and down came my father. William, no, no no!
William: This is my las- wish. Kill the Armada troo-.
Me: NO!
Kane: Deacon get the guys onto this ship now!
Deacon: Yes sir.
Kane: I'm getting you a squadron and that pirate, we need to find out more about pirates lives and he'll be loyal to me or else he dies!
Deacon: Yes sir.
A attack comes and the pirates lost.
Kane: Aw, knock them out!
Deacon: x knocks pirates out x
One-Eyed Jack: Hurry crew, I see another ship!
Me: Where am I?
Rooke: Hello pirate. I don't really like the Armada but you want some tea?
Me: Yes please. You have Marleybonian?
Rooke: No, but the Valencian tea is good to.
Me: Ok.
Kane: Rooke, what are you doing going through the tea crate?!
Rooke: Oh, we gotta give the pirates something! They're awake now. Besides, I'm preparing them for a royal life in Valencia!
Kane: No, we're gonna chop their heads off and hang them!
Rooke: That is against the law! The unicorns will get you!
Kane: I'm very powerful. If you wanna team up with the pirates oh fine!
Rooke: I never said that. I'm just saying that we don't gotta kill them. They might actually like Valencia.
Kane: Oh, all right! Just do the chip transplant for him to become a secret agent.
Rooke: On it!
Me: What are you doing?
Rooke: Well I'm gonna give you the tea but Kane told me to put in a chip transplant into both you and Egg Shen.
A few hours later.
Me: Yea, it's complete!
Rooke: Yes it is! Here's the tea I promised you pirate and Egg Shen! We're going into the Tradewinds soon.
Me: Ok. x hears cannonballs x
Rooke: Aw man, Boochbeard!
After the battle, I get taken away but the recording is with me! Oh praise Valencia!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Me: WHAT! It belonged to Marleybone, my fair world! That was why I became a secret agent and I just discovered that now. I'm a powerful ally to Valencia and helping them find the gold before you do! I'm also wanting to give Skull Island both back to Monquista as I started a Civil War in Monquista and in Marleybone, cause it was originally theirs.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
winter goddess on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Bwha hahahahaha! man I love a good talk. so you don't trust me eh? No worries normally I would not do this stuff and besides I only listen to the gentleman. Mostly a gentleman because the last jerk I meet was found dead by my feet. Tell 'em wing

Wing chun: She tells the truth. You might wanna watch your words young quentin.

Nadya(first mate): yea, you should have seen her. she was shooting five clock works per shot and that didn't stop her from helping good people

Duck holiday: (cough cough) she's all right. that's why I join her in tumbleweed

Gaspard: Trust the girl, get the prize

Tarlac: If you don't mind the speeches of herself and her annoying temper problems ..........

Me: ugh ..... So that's settle now! Unless anyone else wants to be shot let's agreed to meet. I'll be at the shopping distract on skull island, Realm Frog father, at 6:00 pm Est. you better not be late.
I don't know if I can make it, my computer's clock is off the timezone, it is a bit messed up. But I will be there as soon as possible.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Me:Avery, if the governor finds out you cheated, he will start a war on skull island!!!
Valona: What are we going to do? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Valona, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!! As long as the governor doesn't find out, we are all safe, so anyone who rats Avery out gets their tongue cut out, GOT IT!!!
Me: Didn't anyone see this message? If WE don't keep that blasted secret, MARLEYBONE will wage war on Skull Island!!!
Avery: What do you expect me to do, play fair?
Me, brothers, Valona and crew:YES!!!!!
Valona: If you had played fair, we wouldn't be in this situation!
Shiriku: Valona, please, stay calm, all we have to do is keep the governor from finding out.
Malik: What about the Frogfather?
Me: We don't tell him either, he will tell the governor the secret for money.
Bernard: And the Armada?
Me: I don't trust those soulless monstrosities.
Noah: Yeah Bernard, don't you remember what they did to our parents?
Alexander: Don't say that, the pain is too much to bare
Griffin:Get a hold of yourself Alexander.
Me: Ok, don't forget, as long as the secret remains between us, the Armada, the governor, and the Frogfather, will NEVER find out.
Avery: Indeed, Skull Island is in enough trouble as it is. The last thing we need is a war between here, Port Regal, and The Armada.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Me: Overhears Quentins Crew talking. Kane, Avery cheated at getting Skull Island from Marleybone.
Kane: Well why should we care! We're not giving the island to Marleybone because its our enemy and we can't conquer it!
Me: Then where?
Kane: How should I know! I lived in Valencia all my life so you find out! Besides, you should know.
Me: Well Kane I do know; I was just wondering if you knew where.
Kane: Ok. Where are you gonna put it then?
Me: Let's give it to Monquista!
Kane: No, their our enemy to.
Me: Cool Ranch is filled with outlaws. Mooshu, to old of a world. Aquila, yes. Their our ally and they deserve it! Besides Avery has a collection from Aquila. He wouldn't mind, would he?
Kane: Idk.
Me: Do I have to get the Aquilains?
Kane: Yes.
Sails to Aquila
Me: Hey King One-Eyed Jack?
One-Eyed Jack: Yea, I'm a king now.
Me: Good for you! I have a bargain for you, you can't refuse.
One-Eyed Jack: What is it?
Me: How would you like to know that I'm gonna give Skull Island to you?\
One-Eyed Jack: Great! I wanna get my home here.
Sails back to Valencia
Me: Kane, One-Eyed Jack wants it.
Kane: Ok. Go to Skull Island.
Sails to Skull Island
Me: The Valencians are giving your island empire to Aquila!
Horace Avery: WHAT!?
Me: Yes Avery.
Horace Avery: I'm furious! Who wants my island empire anyways?
Me: One-Eyed Jack.
Horace Avery: Oh, he's a sneaky rabbit so he can control it but he probably gonna give it to me. Go to Aquila and tell him Skull Island is SOLD!
Sails back to Valencia
Kane: So, did Avery give give Skull Island to Aquila?
Me: Yes.
Kane: Oh, good. At least all is settled. Go to Aquila and go back to Skull Island telling him that it was because he cheated at that card game.
Me: Yes Kane.
Sails to Aquila again
One-Eyed Jack: You're back! Did Horace Avery give Skull Island to me?
Me: Yes Jack,
One-Eyed Jack: Ok. Go to anywhere you desire; my business is done with you today.
Sails to Skull Island
Me: Avery, this was all because you cheated on that card game several years ago when winning it from the governor.
Horace Avery: Get him pirates!
Sails back to Valencia
Me: Pirates, they followed me here! Blast them! Blast them all!
Kane: Yes sir; clockworks fire at will!
Me: :D. I win again the Quentin family!
Kane: This was all because of the QUENTIN FAMILY! Man, I hate THEM!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
Me: Didn't anyone see this message? If WE don't keep that blasted secret, MARLEYBONE will wage war on Skull Island!!!
Avery: What do you expect me to do, play fair?
Me, brothers, Valona and crew:YES!!!!!
Valona: If you had played fair, we wouldn't be in this situation!
Shiriku: Valona, please, stay calm, all we have to do is keep the governor from finding out.
Malik: What about the Frogfather?
Me: We don't tell him either, he will tell the governor the secret for money.
Bernard: And the Armada?
Me: I don't trust those soulless monstrosities.
Noah: Yeah Bernard, don't you remember what they did to our parents?
Alexander: Don't say that, the pain is too much to bare
Griffin:Get a hold of yourself Alexander.
Me: Ok, don't forget, as long as the secret remains between us, the Armada, the governor, and the Frogfather, will NEVER find out.
Avery: Indeed, Skull Island is in enough trouble as it is. The last thing we need is a war between here, Port Regal, and The Armada.
Me: Too late, I already told them!
Bonnie: Yargh, he did!
Old Scratch: Captain, my captain. War will erupt on Skull Island. We gotta tell Avery!
Me: So to get us killed! I'm not going against the Armada Order.
Old Scratch: I'll tell him then.
Me: Bonnie, Toro, put the sword up to his neck and aim at Old Scratch.
Bonnie Anne: I'll fire if I have to!
El Toro: I'll swing my steel sword, swing my sword, sword!
Me: That's from Minecraft.
El Toro: I of course know! I watch Minecraftia channel and it's in another galaxy fairly close to the Spiral.
Me: Yep it is.
Old Scratch starts running.
Me: FIRE AT WILL!
Old Scratch dies
Me: Well that's what he gets for betraying my crew. The Armada already knows and the governor does to. All that is left is the Frogfather.
Bonnie: Then lets go!
Sails to Jonah Town
Walks to Frogfather's home
Me: Ribbet.
Crab Guards: Go ahead!
Me: Frogfather, may I have a word?
Frogfather: Yep.
Me: Avery cheated.
Frogfather: Cheated at what?
Me: He cheated at a game of cards.
Frogfather: With who?
Me; Marleybone.
Frogfather: That AVERY WILL PAY!
Me: x calls Kane x.
Kane: What is it?
Me: Well, declare war on Skull Island and tell Marleybone to help you.
Kane: Marleybone hates us!
Me: Maybe they might like us if you tell them that Avery cheated at a game to win Skull Island from Marleybone.
Kane: Ok. x calls Marleybone x Hello Governor.
Governor: Hi Kane. What do you want? We're sworn enemies since the Polarian Wars.
Kane: Avery cheated at a card against you for winning Skull Island.
Governor: He did WHAT!?
Kane: Just what I said. We got to become allies again and start the war against the Pirate Republic!
Governor: An invasion on Skull Island Skyway you seek?
Governor: Then it's a war! x gets off phone x. Queen of Marleybone, we're going to war!
Queen: Oh, ok. Get the troops ready to declare on war on who?
Governor: Skull Island.
Queen: Ok, and are we going to war with another nation of the spiral?
Governor: With Valencia.
Queen: I thought they were sworn enemies.
Governor: Well we're allies now because they are mad at Avery for cheating against Marleybone at a card game and winning Marleybone. He didn't win it fair and square.
Queen: Could you play another card game against Skull Island?
Governor: He cheated and hidden this for far too long! Besides we're only after the Quentin family and Horace Avery.
Queen: Oh fine, but they should stand trial.
Governor: Yea; we need them alive! If they aren't then they wouldn't explain why Avery did it.
Queen: How about the Quentin family? Will they be killed?
Governor: He is a important leader and besides, I wanna be enemies again.
Queen: I know how you feel. You just want to cause you just like watching them fight a war and see if the pirates win.
Governor: Yes, but someone caused a war against us and Valencia. It could be the Quentin family.
Queen: We need proof to prove if it's them! If it is them, they get hanged and killed!
Governor: Good idea.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
Me: Overhears Quentins Crew talking. Kane, Avery cheated at getting Skull Island from Marleybone.
Kane: Well why should we care! We're not giving the island to Marleybone because its our enemy and we can't conquer it!
Me: Then where?
Kane: How should I know! I lived in Valencia all my life so you find out! Besides, you should know.
Me: Well Kane I do know; I was just wondering if you knew where.
Kane: Ok. Where are you gonna put it then?
Me: Let's give it to Monquista!
Kane: No, their our enemy to.
Me: Cool Ranch is filled with outlaws. Mooshu, to old of a world. Aquila, yes. Their our ally and they deserve it! Besides Avery has a collection from Aquila. He wouldn't mind, would he?
Kane: Idk.
Me: Do I have to get the Aquilains?
Sails to Aquila
Me: Hey King One-Eyed Jack?
One-Eyed Jack: Yea, I'm a king now.
Me: Good for you! I have a bargain for you, you can't refuse.
One-Eyed Jack: What is it?
Me: How would you like to know that I'm gonna give Skull Island to you?\
One-Eyed Jack: Great! I wanna get my home here.
Sails back to Valencia
Me: Kane, One-Eyed Jack wants it.
Kane: Ok. Go to Skull Island.
Sails to Skull Island
Me: The Valencians are giving your island empire to Aquila!
Horace Avery: WHAT!?
Me: Yes Avery.
Horace Avery: I'm furious! Who wants my island empire anyways?
Me: One-Eyed Jack.
Horace Avery: Oh, he's a sneaky rabbit so he can control it but he probably gonna give it to me. Go to Aquila and tell him Skull Island is SOLD!
Sails back to Valencia
Kane: So, did Avery give give Skull Island to Aquila?
Me: Yes.
Kane: Oh, good. At least all is settled. Go to Aquila and go back to Skull Island telling him that it was because he cheated at that card game.
Me: Yes Kane.
Sails to Aquila again
One-Eyed Jack: You're back! Did Horace Avery give Skull Island to me?
Me: Yes Jack,
One-Eyed Jack: Ok. Go to anywhere you desire; my business is done with you today.
Sails to Skull Island
Me: Avery, this was all because you cheated on that card game several years ago when winning it from the governor.
Horace Avery: Get him pirates!
Sails back to Valencia
Me: Pirates, they followed me here! Blast them! Blast them all!
Kane: Yes sir; clockworks fire at will!
Me: :D. I win again the Quentin family!
Kane: This was all because of the QUENTIN FAMILY! Man, I hate THEM!
Me: Laugh now Jake, because now you just did what we want you to do.
Valona: You have just unleashed a chain of events that will soon lead to the destruction of the Armada.
Griffin: Indeed, soon, our secret weapon will be complete, and Kane's army will fall.
Noah: Thanks to you, nothing can stop our plans now.
Alexander: Operation Kraken has already started thanks to you, and nothing, not even the Armada can set us back.
Me: Once Sivella has complete our ultimate weapon, you can't stop us.
One-eyed Jack: Don't bother trying to stop Sivella, we have pirate clockworks guarding the place.
Me: That's right, I BORROWED the blueprints to the Armada soldiers, and created pirate replicas. Just because I am a pirate doesn't mean I'm not a genius. My family used to live in Valencia till the Armada came, me and my brothers were thrown in college when we were only 5 months old.
Valona: Indeed, they were quite the geniuses. Anyway, just to be on the safe side - brings out queen - come near Sivella, and it's off with your wife's head, Kane.
Queen: HELP, KANE, PLEASE!
Me: Oh, and Jake, that goes triple for you and the rest of Kane's court. Also, thanks again for selling Skull Island to Jack, he gave it to us, now WE run the show. Prepare for an invasion from the Pirate Platoon (the EXACT opposite of The Armada). My ship, The Dreadnaught, will be coming to Valencia to pick up the weapon. Do NOT try to stop us or Queen ends up in the scrap heap!