Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

female npc

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 08, 2009
id like to see some more female characters in pirate, i know there are a Few... but come on.... so many ships to battle and soo many bad guys more than just hundreds there are but a handful of girls, not to mention others that give main and side quests. Id love to interact with some feisty females!!!!

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
ya it would be nice to have more girl companions. i mean i dont mind having boy companions but there should srsly be more girl companions. Lvl.50 Krystal Everhart

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
With some bundles, you could choose between a girl or boy version of the character.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Administrator
We agree! Check this thread out for a bit more information.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
I really really want more female characters so the girl pirates can show off our girl power. Maybe there should be a girl's only antagonist group in one of the upcoming worlds. I can definitely see the Queen of the Armada's little chess set / royal court having her own personal female clockworks to command. Yes...yes...it's time that the females rise up...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RuthlessKelseyLife... on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
I really really want more female characters so the girl pirates can show off our girl power. Maybe there should be a girl's only antagonist group in one of the upcoming worlds. I can definitely see the Queen of the Armada's little chess set / royal court having her own personal female clockworks to command. Yes...yes...it's time that the females rise up...
Amazonia would be a good place for something like this.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
RuthlessKelseyLife... on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
so like the amazons of aquilla or battle angels