Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions you want to see

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
Okay I thought about this randomly and though it would be interesting to consider: What creatures/bosses from Wizard101 would you like to see as companions in Pirate101? I could see an O'Leary Thug as a butt-kicking buccaneer! Or maybe a Wraith as a spell-casting witchdoctor! Who'd you like to see?

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
A Kraken definatly, I was suprised that I didn't see any.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
One of the crabs in armor from crab alley.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
a stormzilla, because fighting those things are HARD!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I have companions from each world without any.

Krokotopia:

Koji Ran: Witchdoctor. Storm Krok holding a staff.
Mako Demri: Swashbuckler. Fire Krok with dual daggers.
Agi Edio: Buccaneer. Mander with a spear.
Tari Talam: Privateer. Mander with a small scepter.
Lasdi Ne: Musketeer. Ice Krok with a boomerang.

Valencia:

Arnus Calus: Musketeer. Green Armada Musketeer.
Luigi Allomba: Swashbuckler. Guinea Pig with a fencing sword.
Old Allom Claw: Witchdoctor. Crab Hermit with a staff.
Mileus Somazus: Buccaneer. Green Armada Marine.

Dragonspyre:

Machious: Buccaneer. A Draconian knight.
Zenza Starstalker: Privateer. Looks like Yeva Spiderkeeper.
Dans Alliso: Witchdoctor. Wandering Wizard.
Old Bones Yorscul: Swashbuckler. Skeletal knight.
Zeozious: Musketeer. Draconian that can shoot fireballs.

And those are Companions we'd Like To See!

Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
i would definitely want Sherlock Bones as a privateer, and probably a Minotaur or Cyclops. it would also be cool to see a armada soldier as a companion

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
uhhhhhhhhhhh dudes this is a horrible idea do you want this game to be like wizard 101 close this idea although that valencuia thing im sort of interested

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I understand people wanting to have opponents or crew that they've seen in wizard or pirate already. I guess it might be easier to add one that KI already has programmed, design work is mostly done. I don't want all retreads of ones we've already seen though. I like the looks of the new animal types they added in the test realm, including birds of prey. I started a thread in the Tavern for "animals you'd like to see as crew" for animals that have not been in the spiral yet, but could be added. For one that is already in the spiral, I thought the Samoorai Warlords with the eypatches were cool, though similar to the ronin the bucaneers have.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Mar 15, 2013
I would totally love to see the following

Kraken
Minotaur
And 12of2

Ensign
Apr 15, 2011
Mark Laveer on May 8, 2013 wrote:
I have companions from each world without any.

Krokotopia:

Koji Ran: Witchdoctor. Storm Krok holding a staff.
Mako Demri: Swashbuckler. Fire Krok with dual daggers.
Agi Edio: Buccaneer. Mander with a spear.
Tari Talam: Privateer. Mander with a small scepter.
Lasdi Ne: Musketeer. Ice Krok with a boomerang.

Valencia:

Arnus Calus: Musketeer. Green Armada Musketeer.
Luigi Allomba: Swashbuckler. Guinea Pig with a fencing sword.
Old Allom Claw: Witchdoctor. Crab Hermit with a staff.
Mileus Somazus: Buccaneer. Green Armada Marine.

Dragonspyre:

Machious: Buccaneer. A Draconian knight.
Zenza Starstalker: Privateer. Looks like Yeva Spiderkeeper.
Dans Alliso: Witchdoctor. Wandering Wizard.
Old Bones Yorscul: Swashbuckler. Skeletal knight.
Zeozious: Musketeer. Draconian that can shoot fireballs.

And those are Companions we'd Like To See!
Those are great ideas! Though I doubt we're getting clockworks or other humans on our crew anytime soon.

Ruthless Rebecca Radcliffe

Captain
May 16, 2011
I would love to see a gobbler, a lion from Zafaria, and a ninja mander.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
I would like an Aramada Dragoon as a companion. Also there are some glowing statues along the road to Friar Sands place. They either need to make them come alive and be available as companions or at least housing items because they are mucho coolio.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Ensign
May 17, 2011
I'd love to see Captain Jackal Sparrow (or) Captain Jack Sparrow as a bird or Jackal whichever one cause I
Pirates of the Caribbean so much!

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
i would love to have a mouse fencer that you see in the rat pack ships not like lucy or sarah but the other female mouse the ones that really look like mouses XD even more since i would love a rat crew.

i would love jojo mojo as a companion the necromonkey! although his attacks are..well i could barely tell if he was attacking or not >.>

cat pirate of course i would like a cat like felix

a armada companion is cool and all like a sniper one like a mini boss type

ninja pigs! i mean jeez you have them in your data base? how is it that hard put one in T.T

the masked assassin pigs that was holding huge spears in the mountain were monkey king was. them they was buccaneers if i recall i want them to either be a companion or a promotion from the pig buccaneers you can already get

a fox anarchist! i wanted him to complete my marleybone awesomeness! would love a male and female fox on the crew!

one of them snakes from aquila but like medusa maybe if not then the snake is fine as a or the archers

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'd like to see

a rhino swordsman class buccaneer special moves rhino charge critical attack and stomp [ knocks back enemies ]
a puppy sword/gunman class swashbuckler special moves critical attack and dance of steel and whales might

a mocking jay fencer class privateer special moves kraken's coils critical attack and revive [ the one that heals everyone ]
one-eyed-jack rabbit captain class swashbuckler special moves [ to honor jack ] critical attack swashbucklers strike hurl knives and claw trap and soul reaver

a bear obeah witchdoctor special moves mournsong wyverns song and jobu's embrace and evil eye

a kitten sniper class musketeer special moves musketeers mastery critical attack and gunnery these are good ideas one-eyed-jack you are the best

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i would really like a Penguin as a companion so we can have our first ever penguin on our crew.

or Lucius fox later on.

these two would be musketeer companions :)

[lvl 53 musketeer

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Draconians from Avernus
Seraphs
Fire Elfs
YOUR OWN WIZARD(of course, why not have another human on the crew?)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
One eyed Fox on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to see Captain Jackal Sparrow (or) Captain Jack Sparrow as a bird or Jackal whichever one cause I
Pirates of the Caribbean so much!
Me too!!

Rachel - Level 41

Ensign
May 11, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
blind mew he can poke enemies with his cane or whatever it is i think a cane ophidian warrior i thought they are cool and finally the ninja pig musketeer