Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about Campanions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2011
I am curious if there is a limit to how many companions you can have?
I know the Companion Page has 16 slots. Can you have more than that?

I bought 2 early on when the game prompted about added by buying from the Crown Shop not realizing you pick up Campanions through out the game.
I also got a ninja pig from the Marco Pollo map.

I'm up to 11 out of the 16 mainly by picking up Campanions through the game. How many companions do you pick up through the game and if we fill the 16 slots do that mean we can't pick up anymore?

If this is the case is there a way to get rid of companions you don't want anymore? Or put them in one of the banks to store them away? Without losing the training points invested in them. (I see the Reset button, I have no need for it at this point but if I did, would it rest one companion or all?)

The reason I ask is I don't wantto miss out on picking up companions through the game play because I filled my allotment.

Administrator
There is no limit to the number of companions you can have. Once you get to the second page of companions; however, the chance those companions on the second page will show up in battle is very very low.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
There is a good thing to having very many companions, and a bad thing.

Bad thing: The more companions you have, the 'higher' the chances that you get a companion you may not really care for.

Good thing: The companions that you do not care for have an even less chance of joining. (The ones that are in the very back of the list.)

Ensign
May 21, 2011
Thank you!

I also know you can rearrange your campions so certain ones appear more in battle and the others are good back up I assume when you can't get to reviving fallen companions before other battles.