Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

putting bought ships in shared bank

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 27, 2010
I know you all just put this game on but I bought a ship from the crown shop thinking I could put it in my shared bank for my other pirates and you can't. I don't think its right that if you spend the money to buy a ship from the crown shop that you can't put in the shared bank. I love both games but it is really hard to get money all the time and I would like to keep playing but not spend tons thanks.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
In another Post, One-Eyed Jack has said that Ships and Houses will not be able to be put in the Shared Bank. Equipment for ships will eventually be able to be put in the Shared Bank, just not yet.

I don't know if you have noticed but, if you transfer a pet using the Shared Bank, the pet changes to the level of the Pirate that has him.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
In another Post, One-Eyed Jack has said that Ships and Houses will not be able to be put in the Shared Bank. Equipment for ships will eventually be able to be put in the Shared Bank, just not yet.

I don't know if you have noticed but, if you transfer a pet using the Shared Bank, the pet changes to the level of the Pirate that has him.
ship equipment is currently allowed to be put into the shared bank, I've been doing that for a couple days now

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
There is another thread about crown gear going that might interest you as well. They have replied to that one. I will be glad when they fix it as I have stopped my purchases of ships and gear for them as a result. The last ship setup I spent 16000 crowns, and its was only the level 24 ship. I havent bought a single item since. /shrug. I can play with the crummy ships. Its not as fun or fast for me but I feel the same way. Its really their loss anyways. For a game that charges 10/month to play, you would think that extra 30 or 40 dollars would be of value times how ever many people who have made a purchasing change.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/messageboard/ListPosts/free_game/8ad6a4153a8cef95013a8fb123b336bd