Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stuck on the burlys gold quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 15, 2010
has anyone been able to examine the gravesite in coopers roost? i get there and i am unable to.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
I did this series this morning and was able to complete the quest-line.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2010
I am also stuck on this quest as when I get to the gravestone, it will not engage...

Ensign
Feb 28, 2010
KI, would be nice to have some feedback about his and when it is going to be fixed.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2009
i am at the gravesite and it won't do anything for me either. has anyone acctually finished this quest

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I am currently also stuck upon the quest, i walk up to the gravestone and its not starting anything, nor does it give an option to examine the gravestone. What specifically are we supposed to do once we get to the gravestone? Or is it a glitch in the quest that we cannot complete it?

Administrator
I'll see what I can find out! Stay tuned.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
two accounts can't continue until it is fixed!

Ensign
Mar 09, 2009
thank you one eyed jack for anything you can do to fix this

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
I had the same problem when i came upon this quest . Skipped it came back at a higher level say 10 to 15 levels higher and it let me examine the grave and finsh the quest. Hope that helps...

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
It's quite easy to fix. I have had the same problem. In order to fix just go to another realm and problem solved