Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

WHAT IS WRONG

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2008
ok yesterday i was doing the monkey paw quest so i went to diablo cut and did the dungeon but then i had a error in the top left it had the spinning arrow saying ratbeard and monkey demon thing and i had to keep restarting my game so i went ahead and uninstalled the game and went to go reinstall the game but when i went to go reinstall it the website was messed up the page wouldnt completely load or if it did load the stuff in the center would load but the borders were black and when i finally did get to go download the game the game is taking forever to download its download under 1kb per sec but i can download other games no problem i contacted Support@wizard101.com but i dont know how long it will take

Ensign
Dec 16, 2008
it did it again i finally got it to work then i was playing today and in the upper left it did the loading thing again it said gartez or gortez and then i left the game and tired to restart it and it got through the patching but then got stuck on patching cool ranch

Ensign
Dec 16, 2008
ok i have to unplug my router and modem all night then in the morning i plug them back in and pirate101 works it downloads it but when its done i go to play it starts like download stuff in the game but it goes to gortez or gortaz and also cool ranch so i close the game and restart it then it goes through all the initial stuff but it gets stuck on patching cool ranch

Ensign
Jan 07, 2013
I had the same problem in game it would so it was loading content then i couldn't do anything without the game freezing. I can't get the game to work though I've uninstalled it and reinstalled but the launcher can not connect to the patch server i don't know what's going on, but I hope they can figure it out soon.