Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

maybe making ships an moblie home

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 02, 2009
how many of you pirates out there want to have there on home but you can drive it. I think that the creators and upgraders of the game should make a vendor for ships so the pirate can make a ship their home. It just seems to be a logic i am knida new to the game and are not that far in it so if you already have that it would be great but if you dont i think you should add it plus some items can be use on deck when you fight to give the player and advantage on boarded fights in the skyway like cannon balls that the player can shoot to make explode in a fight or the gun powder barrels and of course there should be a number of allowed items on the deck and in the ship

tell me what you other pirates thing. Should the creators try to add this in. YES OR NO plus why you think not if you say NO

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Yes of course I want mobile ships! Every PIRATE wants one!

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I suggested that since the start of Alpha (when I started playing) and heard that I am, and now you, are not the only ones that like that idea.

I like your idea. I would like to be able to camp out in the skyway at wherever I would want to be, and just sit and lounge about on my ship enjoying the breeze.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I've been in the interior of a ship in Wizard101 and it is just stupid that in Pirate101 you can't go into the interior of ships, not even your own.

Ensign
Jan 02, 2009
mamarenee9 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
how many of you pirates out there want to have there on home but you can drive it. I think that the creators and upgraders of the game should make a vendor for ships so the pirate can make a ship their home. It just seems to be a logic i am knida new to the game and are not that far in it so if you already have that it would be great but if you dont i think you should add it plus some items can be use on deck when you fight to give the player and advantage on boarded fights in the skyway like cannon balls that the player can shoot to make explode in a fight or the gun powder barrels and of course there should be a number of allowed items on the deck and in the ship

tell me what you other pirates thing. Should the creators try to add this in. YES OR NO plus why you think not if you say NO

spread the word

Community Leader
This has been a very common suggestion.

And KI actually acknowledged it in beta, that they would like to do something like this.
I think realistically, they have many other issues to tackle however before they work on this.

Bug fixes, PVP (cough.. not my thing, but I know others adore it), and a content extension will be required or they are going to start losing interest. Many have already reached the end of current content on several pirates.

I would also like to be able to launch my ships from home, I have a dock, I can equip my ships, I just cant go anywhere, lol.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Jan 02, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
This has been a very common suggestion.

And KI actually acknowledged it in beta, that they would like to do something like this.
I think realistically, they have many other issues to tackle however before they work on this.

Bug fixes, PVP (cough.. not my thing, but I know others adore it), and a content extension will be required or they are going to start losing interest. Many have already reached the end of current content on several pirates.

I would also like to be able to launch my ships from home, I have a dock, I can equip my ships, I just cant go anywhere, lol.
cool thanks for telling me