Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Are the holiday weapons meant to be for beginning players only? The stats are rather low for people who have characters that are level 20 to 50. It's kind of disappointing because I was looking forward to holiday items in the crown shop. I see no reason to buy these weapons though because they only do 14 to 26 damage. Not very useful for my level 50 Witchdoctor or level 21 Privateer.

Community Leader
Tiphareth on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Are the holiday weapons meant to be for beginning players only? The stats are rather low for people who have characters that are level 20 to 50. It's kind of disappointing because I was looking forward to holiday items in the crown shop. I see no reason to buy these weapons though because they only do 14 to 26 damage. Not very useful for my level 50 Witchdoctor or level 21 Privateer.
The level of the holiday gear might be an indication that they plan on adding stitching to the game soon . . . .

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
The level of the holiday gear might be an indication that they plan on adding stitching to the game soon . . . .
I hope so!!!

Most pirates are looking pretty rag tag in the game simply going for stats. ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV